cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When should I expect my Capital One Quicksilver One card in the mail?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

When should I expect my Capital One Quicksilver One card in the mail?

I applied online on 7/24/17, and recieved an instant approval, but I have not gotten an approval email yet.  I'm leaving town on saturday 8/5, but can i expect to get my card in before then?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When should I expect my Capital One Quicksilver One card in the mail?

Call them.

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm surprised you haven't gotten it yet. I'd say it usually takes about a week. Also a little surprising you haven't got an approval email even though you were instantly approved. 

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't been to the Post Office in in the last few days, so there is a possibility that it is there now.  I plan on stopping this evening to check, but i thought it was strange as well that i never received an approval email.  I was going to contact customer support, but the number listed says its for servicing of existing accounts only, and i don't have access to my card number yet, only the last 4 that show up when i log in through the capital one iphone app.

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 5 of 11
A1Credit
Established Contributor

I was approved for the QS on the 27th and received my card in the mail yesterday, the 1st.

***Gardening 3/29/2018 until 9/25/2018***

FICO 8 Scores: EQ~692 l TU~657 l EX~669
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually got through to an operator with capital one, and they said they mailed mine on the 27th, so it could be friday or tuesday before it arrives, but that they have seen cases where it arrives in less than 7-10 business days.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I haven't been to the Post Office in in the last few days, so there is a possibility that it is there now.  I plan on stopping this evening to check, but i thought it was strange as well that i never received an approval email.  I was going to contact customer support, but the number listed says its for servicing of existing accounts only, and i don't have access to my card number yet, only the last 4 that show up when i log in through the capital one iphone app.

You can call anyway. 

Customer Service:  877-383-4802

If you dont have a card number, possibly use your SSN or just keep saying representative or hit 0 a million times till you get a person.

Message 8 of 11
MauiMan85297
Established Contributor

3 of my 5 approvals with CO the emails went to my BULK/SPAM folder, did you check there.  1 approval I never received by email but showed on my dash the same day so knew it was good.

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I have check the spam/junk folders, but didn't see anything.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.