cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Capital One card was I just approved for?

tag
CommuneNefas
Established Member

Which Capital One card was I just approved for?

I was pre-approved (and, subsequently, actually approved) for a Capital One SavorOne this morning. No credit line in the pre-approval email, but was given $2k with 24.99% regular purchase APR and intro offer of 0% APR for 9 months, but no SUB. Not my largest credit line, but better than the $500 (from $300) I have on a QS1 opened earlier this year. 

However, when I take a look at their website, I'm bit confused which card I got - specifically, whether it's the "SavorOne" or "SavorOne for Good Credit." I didn't even know those were 2 different cards, as I thought Cap One only had 2 tiers to each card, not 3. APR below 26.99% and intro APR offer suggests it's the regular SavorOne; however, I wasn't offered a SUB and my credit scores are decidedly in the "Good" rather than "Excellent" range, as suggested on their website. 

I don't think I'm bucketed into a super low CL because of the starting limit and I'm not sure whether there's really a practical difference as I PIF, but figured someone here might have some insight. Is this some sort of hybrid? A pared-down SavorOne that's only offered as a targeted offer?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: Which Capital One card was I just approved for?

Congratulations on your approval.  It sounds like you were approved for the regular (better) SavorOne card as the other one specifically states that you would not be eligible for bonus cash or the 0% APR offer.  Since you applied through a targeted email, it's very possible it's the higher tier card just without a signup bonus.

Message 2 of 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 3 of 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your new Cap-1 card Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 10
dudefromtx
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

Message 5 of 10
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Interesting that there's another level for SavorOne.  

Message 6 of 10
quikj9
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!

I also received the same offer on my Savor One that I got a couple of months ago: 0% for 9 months, 24.99% apr, pre-approval email and no bonus. My starting limit was only 1K, but I figured I had been given a hybrid of the two as well. 

However it's classified, I love it and it fits my spend really well. I hope you enjoy it. 

Message 7 of 10
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 8 of 10
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!!

Message 9 of 10
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congratulations

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.