Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whoa, BOA and Discover Luv!

tag
Bunnylocks
New Contributor

Whoa, BOA and Discover Luv!

Great day to be a BOA and Discover card holder. I received two credit line increase on my BOA and Discover cards. Smiley Happy I received a BOA soft pull increase 3 months ago via an online banking notification which took me from 17k to 20k. After my last Transunion inquire fell off this month, I called BOA credit department today and received an HP increase of 25k. Something about the CLI decision getting back so fast left me feeling as though I could have gotten even more. So I pulled the trigger via the website and received 30k. Goodness! Smiley LOL 

I pulled the trigger over at Discover and received a 5k increase. They gave me an auto increase last month of 3k. My limit on the Discover is now 23k. Can't believe thatI always believed only Amex gave those sort of limits. My Amex is still sitting at 9k. 3 years ago I had a 543 credit score. So many thanks to MyFico and the members here for so much kindness and knowledge. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Whoa, BOA and Discover Luv!

Awesome CLI

If you got a SP BOA CLI you are VERY lucky Smiley Happy I haven't seen many of BOA SP CLI Smiley Happy

If you are happy We are very happy for you!!!!!!

Take Care Buddy

Message 2 of 8
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

That is indeed an exciting milestone when you get those $30K card lines.

Makes for keeping a totally positive attitude about things. Smiley Happy

Congrats! also on the nice new lift from Discover Card.

Message 3 of 8
Viva-LV
Frequent Contributor

That is great!  BOA is a ;eader when it comes to cli"s: congrats!  Way to kick a__ with your Disco, too.  Sounds like Am Ex is next, enjoy!

Am Ex | BOA | Chase | Citi | Disc | PenFed | USB | 400K Club
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on ther CLI's bunnylocks!

Great way to start the new year!!

Smiley LOL

Chapter 7: Discharged November 2015
11/15 Fico 8: EQ-585, TU-550, EX- 551
01/17 Fico 8: EQ-695, TU-703, EX-673

Advantis CU Siggy Visa $25K, NFCU Cash Rewards Visa $4600> $22K, NFCU CLOC $15K, NFCU Go Rewards Visa $5,500, PenFed Promise Visa $10,500, PenFed Platinum Rewards Siggy Visa $5500, Redi+ Siggy Visa $5K, SPGVisa $4,500, Cap One Platinum $2K>$4K, Cap One Quicksilver $3K, Good Sam Visa $1800, Discover $1800>$2K>$2300, Lowes $6K>$17K, Overstock $7K>$7300>$7700, Evine $1K>$5K, HSN $3750, PenFed Thrifty $500, That's right...Credit One Visa is G-O-N-E!

Message 5 of 8
Bunnylocks
New Contributor

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

Awesome CLI

If you got a SP BOA CLI you are VERY lucky Smiley Happy I haven't seen many of BOA SP CLI Smiley Happy

If you are happy We are very happy for you!!!!!!

Take Care Buddy

Thanks so much! I was surprised to see the notification as well. I never knew they did soft pull CLI. I went almost a year without any requests and the notification sat there for about a month. BOA has been great to me. This card started off as a secured credit card and I eventually converted it into a travel rewards card. Planning a vacation later in this year and will put it to use. 

Message 6 of 8
Bunnylocks
New Contributor

Thanks everyone!  Happy New Year and good luck to everyone reaching their credit goals. 

Message 7 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Boa RocksSmiley Happy Discover KNOCKS!!!! IT out of the parkSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.