cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whohoo! Finally CLI Amex and CSP!! w/collections - UPDATE and now another Discover CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whohoo! Finally CLI Amex and CSP!! w/collections - UPDATE and now another Discover CLI!

Phew!! Thank goodness that HP from Chase was not in vain, phew close one!! Tried in the past no go even through recon, finally got a nice guy today, even with a recen 1500 collection tacked on to my report still moved me from 5k to 10k!! Yipee!! That was my hardest card to get moved up!! Amex gave me luv today too online and before my 61days was up!! Went from 15k to 20k!! Oh yeah, today was a good day!! Thx fico community! I actually started with the SM route this morning with Chase got the 7-10 day response in my return message and was bummed decided to work up enuff nerve to call the recon line so glad I did

UPDATE!! FINALLY! got the nerve to submit my discover request for CLI on yesterday - got the usual two day message - my last increase was about 45 days ago - tried at 31 days to see my cycle and NO GO! ... think I am on the big increases now, just pushed me up another $3K this morning, yipee!  From the initial $5500 SL in Oct 2015 - to now $11K CL as of today!  Thank you Disco!!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Whohoo! Finally CLI Amex and CSP!! w/collections

Discover at 8k now goin for that one next!!
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! Keep it going!! It's Friday, so don't mix spirit with app spree ;-)

Message 3 of 11
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Nice to see! Congrats

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 11
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success !!

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats OP

Message 7 of 11
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Fantastic effort!!! Congratulations!!

Been so tempted of late to hit them up for a first ever HP CLI but not where i want to be quite enough yet to go for it

Good job! Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditmagic7 I wasnt there yet either (under 700) so was surprised of my good fortune but been spending responsibly with both of them and finally over that 6mo hump on the cards ... thx everyone haven't tried Disco yet again there so wishy washy!
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!  Very happy for you! Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.