cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WhooHooo! PenFed CLI to 36k! Happy Dancing!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WhooHooo! PenFed CLI to 36k! Happy Dancing!!!

What a week! First, Discover generously gave me a 6.5k increase after $500 every time, now PenFed gave me a CLI to 36k! I am beside myself. I know many on the boards have had this happen, but not me! I have been working hard to get my scores up again since this last year of rebuilding. For those of you who read this and are thinking you'll never get there, you will! A year and a half ago I had three cards with two of them secured so anything is possible! 

Definitely wine with dinner tonight! Just for data point. My old CL was 17k up from 12k in May. I am still shocked, but very happy.  My PenFed Rewards is my favorite daily driver. 

(Edited to change the CL to 36k! Wowee!)

Message 1 of 57
56 REPLIES 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WhooHooo! PenFed CLI to 35k! Happy Dancing!!!

Nice increases... Congrats and enjoy!

Message 2 of 57
baller4life
Super Contributor

Sweeeeeeeeet!!!! Congratulations!

Message 3 of 57
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Very nice CLI and CL!  Congrats!

Message 4 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice increases... Congrats and enjoy!

Thank you, Yes-Its-Me. It is my most used card so that makes the CLI extra sweet.

Message 5 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

Sweeeeeeeeet!!!! Congratulations!

Thanks, neighbor! I am celebrating here!Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Very nice CLI and CL!  Congrats!

Thanks so much, CC! I am loving it! A year and a half ago I couldn't buy any credit line. lol 

Message 7 of 57
revjamesl
Valued Contributor

Congrats! What bureau did PenFed pull from for the CLI? How many inquiries do you have?
AMEX Platinum NPSL | Discover It $45.9k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $40.7k |Barclay Arrival+ WEMC $40k | PENFED Platinum Rewards VS $35k | Lowes $35k | BoA Better Balance Rewards $30k | AMEX EDP $25k | Cap 1 QS $23.25k | NASA Platinum $20k | Chase Freedom $15k | Synchrony Haverty's $16.5k | BBVA NBA Rockets AMEX $15k | FNBO AMEX $15k | Citi Diamond Preferred $10.7k | Best Buy $10k | Synchrony Rooms-to-Go $10k | US Bank Cash+ $7.5k | AMEX BCE $6k | Barclay Financing Visa 1k | |

AU on DW Accounts: Discover It $40k I AMEX BCE $30k | Chase Marriot $29.8k |

Credit Scores: 800 EQ/833 TU/831 EX
Message 8 of 57
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

What a week! First, Discover generously gave me a 6.5k increase after $500 every time, now PenFed gave me a CLI to 35k! I am beside myself. I know many on the boards have had this happen, but not me! I have been working hard to get my scores up again since this last year of rebuilding. For those of you who read this and are thinking you'll never get there, you will! A year and a half ago I had three cards with two of them secured so anything is possible! 

Definitely wine with dinner tonight! Just for data point. My old CL was 17k up from 12k in May. I am still shocked, but very happy.  My PenFed Rewards is my favorite daily driver. 

Fantastic job, my friend!  screamer.gif

I love to hear about fellow builders/rebuilders reaching their goals!

puppyboss.jpg

Message 9 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! That's awesome ML!
Message 10 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.