Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whopper of a CLI (Purdue Federal) and an Amex Gold Approval

tag
rostrow416
Established Contributor

Whopper of a CLI (Purdue Federal) and an Amex Gold Approval

First off, I'm still a little stunned.

Requested a CLI on my Purdue Federal Credit Union Visa on Sunday.  Didn't hear anything back, so I called.  Got patched through to underwriter?  loan officer?, not sure, but she said she was sending me an email at that moment.  Got approved for a $15k increase (5k ->20k).  My biggest limit to date.  I've used the card 3 times since I got it last August.  They pulled TU, 743 in their app (FICO8) 12 inq

Also, scored an American Express Gold card - an instant approval, which is kind of new for me, lol.  They even overnighted it.  And wow.  That metal card.  It's amazing.  I'm absolutely hooked.  EX 738, 22 inq

AMEX Gold | Purdue FCU $20,000 | FNBO Evergreen $15,000 | TFCU Plat Visa $15,000 | PenFed Platinum Rewards $15,000 | PenFed Pathfinder $15,000 | Citizen's Bank Cash Back+ $15,000 | Synchrony Premier MC $10,000 | SG Visa $10,000 | NFCU MoreRewards $7,000 | NFCU cashRewards $17,000 | Discover IT $6,000 | Capital One BuyPower $950 | AMEX BCP $5,000 | AMEX Amazon Prime Business $3,000

B&H Payboo Card $15,000 | Amazon Prime Card $10,000 | PC Richard Card $15,000 | Target RedCard $2,000 | Walmart Store Card $1,400 | Shell Gas Card $1,200 | Overstock Store Card $7,000 | Kohl's Store Card $3,000

Spring Cleaning:
C̶a̶p̶i̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶O̶n̶e̶ ̶Q̶u̶i̶c̶k̶S̶i̶l̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶$̶1̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ | C̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶ ̶O̶n̶e̶ ̶V̶i̶s̶a̶ ̶$̶1̶,̶2̶0̶0̶ | M̶e̶r̶r̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶B̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶$̶2̶,̶7̶0̶0̶ | M̶a̶r̶v̶e̶l̶ ̶M̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶c̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶$̶1̶,̶̶2̶0̶0̶ | C̶o̶m̶e̶n̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶M̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶C̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶$̶1̶,̶1̶8̶0̶
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Whopper of a CLI (Purdue Federal) and an Amex Gold Approval

Congratulations on your monster CLI and approval!
Message 2 of 15
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the 4x Purdue CLI and the new Amex gold!

Message 3 of 15
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your awesome limit increase and new Gold card! 

Message 4 of 15
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals!

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rostrow416 wrote:

First off, I'm still a little stunned.

Requested a CLI on my Purdue Federal Credit Union Visa on Sunday.  Didn't hear anything back, so I called.  Got patched through to underwriter?  loan officer?, not sure, but she said she was sending me an email at that moment.  Got approved for a $15k increase (5k ->20k).  My biggest limit to date.  I've used the card 3 times since I got it last August.  They pulled TU, 743 in their app (FICO8) 12 inq

Also, scored an American Express Gold card - an instant approval, which is kind of new for me, lol.  They even overnighted it.  And wow.  That metal card.  It's amazing.  I'm absolutely hooked.  EX 738, 22 inq

Congratulations on your AMAZING CLI and awesome rapid Amex Gold Card approval! 🥳🥳🥳👊🏻💥

Message 6 of 15
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI and approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 7 of 15
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI and approval!

Message 8 of 15
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the massive increase and the approval!

Message 9 of 15
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on a whopper CLI and the Amex GOLD approval!

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.