Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I Love NFCU - Effortless !

tag
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

Re: Why I Love NFCU - Effortless !

@Brickbybrick wrote:

I wanted to become a member of NFCU, unfortunately no army in the family Smiley Sad . Congrats!

Thank you kindly! Sorry to hear it, they are a great institution. There are others as well just do a little research on the forum.  BECU is one that most seem to like. PenFed also has a great reputation, unfortunately they don't like my profile. Smiley Very Happy

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 21 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brickbybrick wrote:

I wanted to become a member of NFCU, unfortunately no army in the family Smiley Sad . Congrats!

@Brickbybrick

Do you work for the government? You can try that way too. My father and brother are in the military but I got in on my own through the government. Same for Penfed.

Message 22 of 39
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@ocheosa wrote:

At 93/3 received 2 approvals in just over a 12 hour period. Go Navy !

Card #3 - Platinum Visa - Instant Approval - SL 25K 10.49%.

Card #2 - Platinum MC -  1/4/20 SL 20K 12.49%. Req'd +8K. Approved !

Submitted at lunchtime. Checked app 45 mins later to find it already included in the available balance.

040620.jpg

200406-MC.png

Wow, who is this Navy you speak of?  Very impressiveSmiley Happy. Enjoy. Ive always wanted 2 Plats, one of each, so treat them rightSmiley Happy

Message 23 of 39
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Congratulations!..

Thank you @M_Smart007 ! 

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
Message 24 of 39
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@ocheosa wrote:

At 93/3 received 2 approvals in just over a 12 hour period. Go Navy !

Card #3 - Platinum Visa - Instant Approval - SL 25K 10.49%.

Card #2 - Platinum MC -  1/4/20 SL 20K 12.49%. Req'd +8K. Approved !

Submitted at lunchtime. Checked app 45 mins later to find it already included in the available balance.

Wow, who is this Navy you speak of?  Very impressiveSmiley Happy. Enjoy. Ive always wanted 2 Plats, one of each, so treat them rightSmiley Happy

Will do @AverageJoesCredit ! As I said earlier, I'm very happpy with NFCU. So far they are 2nd only to my local CU who I've been with for close to 20yrs. NFCU has treated me quite well. Edeposit and fast clearance of checks is important to me and they are awesome in that regard !

Message 25 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ocheosa wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations! 

I have a question - when did you CC show up on your NFCU app? Mine still isn't showing up (applied/approved online and the card still hasn't arrived). 

Thank you!

IIRC, it took 2-3 days for it to show up on the dashboard. My first card was expedited and arrived in 2 days. The second was sent via regular mail and took about 10 days. Did you not receive the email the next day with the card info? You had to click the agreement/disclosure button in the email to gain access to the virtual card.

It's finally showing up in my online banking portal/app. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sorry for hijacking your thread, and thanks for the help. 

Message 26 of 39
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Navy has been amazing to many of us as of lateSmiley Happy if only i could get them to loan my Dad🤔

Message 27 of 39
newfossil
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 28 of 39
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

Another massive Navy!! Congratulations!! 

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 29 of 39
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 30 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.