Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I Love NFCU - Effortless !

tag
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

Re: Why I Love NFCU - Effortless !

Thank you very much @newfossil , @Bowiefan and @19eighty5 ! Appreciate the support ! Smiley Very Happy

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 31 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations! Did the platinum change from  MasterCard to visa since January? I'm going by the first one being me and the next mc.

Platinum has always been a VISA. You can choose to get cashRewards and GO Rewards in either VISA or MC (and Signature/WEMC with $5K+ limits) but both Flagship and Platinum are always VISA (Signature in the case of the Flagship). 

Message 32 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ocheosa wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Very nice, congrats!

Thank you Saeren ! I'm very happy with the results. I don't think I'll need to reallocate cl's now. 

I'm tempted to ask them for an early CLI on my cashRewards so I can get the Siggy version (I have a WEMC and two WMC but no Siggy) while they're still in a giving mood but I know I should hold off so there's still enough meat on the bone to complete the trifecta later this year. 

Let me tell you though, it's a struggle seeing all of these CLIs and approvals! 😆 

Message 33 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ocheosa wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations! Did the platinum change from  MasterCard to visa since January? I'm going by the first one being me and the next mc.

Thank you @Anonymous ! They have both choices available. When you apply online/app the default is the Visa. I knew I wanted two Platinums so called the day after and Customer Service easily converted my card to the Mastercard. If you know you want the Mastercard and would like early access to the account via a virtual card, call and have an Agent take your App.

Learn something new every day. I had no idea they offered the ability to convert the Platinum. 

Message 34 of 39
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ocheosa wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Very nice, congrats!

Thank you Saeren ! I'm very happy with the results. I don't think I'll need to reallocate cl's now. 

I'm tempted to ask them for an early CLI on my cashRewards so I can get the Siggy version (I have a WEMC and two WMC but no Siggy) while they're still in a giving mood but I know I should hold off so there's still enough meat on the bone to complete the trifecta later this year. 

Let me tell you though, it's a struggle seeing all of these CLIs and approvals! 😆 

I've almost asked you a few times about that but didn't want to appear pushy! Smiley Very Happy You're 1K away for goodness sake, I vote to have at it ! Regardless of when you choose to apply, be sure to request the new card ! IMO, the design/color is much nicer than the older version. 

I planned to request the CLI after my 4th stmt cut on the 18th but the way things are going here, I didn't want to wait any longer. I'm actually contemplating a td bank pre-approval mailer just to get it done before it gets any worse around these parts. 

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
Message 35 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ocheosa wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ocheosa wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Very nice, congrats!

I've almost asked you a few times about that but didn't want to appear pushy! Smiley Very Happy You're 1K away for goodness sake, I vote to have at it ! Regardless of when you choose to apply, be sure to request the new card ! IMO, the design/color is much nicer than the older version. 

I planned to request the CLI after my 4th stmt cut on the 18th but the way things are going here, I didn't want to wait any longer. I'm actually contemplating a td bank pre-approval mailer just to get it done before it gets any worse around these parts. 

I could have thrown myself off a bridge when I realized that I only asked for $2K in December instead of $3K. I didn't expect them to give me anything though so it was a nice surprise. 

I am just afraid if I push my exposure much further I'll put my 3rd card plans in jeopardy but if I keep my BCP, there's not much point in having the More Rewards. I just submitted for $10K. 😂 

If I get it, I'll end up getting the new card design when they issue the Siggy I'm sure. 

If you need the credit, go for it, just don't spook your lenders unnecessarily. 

Message 36 of 39
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ocheosa wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ocheosa wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Very nice, congrats!

I could have thrown myself off a bridge when I realized that I only asked for $2K in December instead of $3K. I didn't expect them to give me anything though so it was a nice surprise. 

I am just afraid if I push my exposure much further I'll put my 3rd card plans in jeopardy but if I keep my BCP, there's not much point in having the More Rewards. I just submitted for $10K. 😂 

If I get it, I'll end up getting the new card design when they issue the Siggy I'm sure. 

I'm glad you went for it !

Message 37 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ocheosa wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ocheosa wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ocheosa wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Very nice, congrats!

I'm glad you went for it !

We will see if they go for it. I hate rejection. 😂 

Message 38 of 39
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratuations on your approval and CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.