cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

William Sonoma Visa Signature 16k Approved SCT&DP :)

tag
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

William Sonoma Visa Signature 16k Approved SCT&DP :)

This is the 3rd visa card from comenity bank i was pre approved for each and every card they offer on the planet But was not accepting any the last visa i got via SCT was total rewards visa with the SL 15k and the SPG visa was started @ 13k something so here is the 3rd one

William Sonoma Visa Signature temp limit 5k final credit line 16k Smiley LOL

lowest APR 17.74% it is the first strike in 2018 i will see what i can do later down the road Smiley Tongue

(no Last 4 SS But Full pre Approved application no HP as of yet will see)

WS (1).jpgWS (2).jpg602.jpg603.jpg

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: William Sonoma Visa Signature 16k Approved SCT&DP :)

Good job with that! I wonder if peghede has one?

Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on new your new card even more for that outstanding SL! 

Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well done and a good CL, too! I agree the next step is working on that APR. In the meantime charge and pay and they will love it.

Message 4 of 20
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Very nice limit and nice apr for this card.. Only thing I worry is you are playing with fire with Comenity Bank.  Especially with all the cards you have gotten recently.  Honestly there is a greater than 50% chance this card will get cut off along with your others accounts you have with them due to how many accounts you have opened recently and I am sure you have read about tons and I mean tons of AA from them for opening other accounts prior or after they approve you.  I hope it doesn't happen to you, but honestly I would say it is greater than a 50% chance.  I avoid them like the plaque as pre-qualed as well for all their majors, I just choose not to play with them as they are unpredictable with their behavior.  Just a matter whether you tripped their computers, lets hop not only way you ever know is through trying to use it once you get it or you CR shows closed by lender

Message 5 of 20
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats Mahraja! That's a fat limit. I've resisted the urge to app Comenity so far. Lol
Those SP approvals are the bomb!
Message 6 of 20
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Congratss OP--especially on that great SL. I've heard over the last year about Comenity and their willy-nilly AA practices, and I must be one of lucky ones because during the first 2 years of my rebuild I was approved for 4 Comenity major CCs--along with at least 25 or 30 other accounts from other lenders--and all the Comenity cards came along within 13 mos. of each other. SPG-March 2015..Coldwater Creek M/C--April 2014..Good Sam Visa-Sept 2014..and Total Rewards Visa-May 2015. All via SCT also. And so far no AA + I still receive the SP CLIs every 4 mos. But I use them responsibly and like my other cards ALWAYS ABSOLUTELY pay above the minimum payment. I guess I'd be considered one of the lucky few who has managed to stay under the radar all these years. Again it wasn't until I started hearing about them on this forum over the last year that I realized I'd been "playing with fire". Hopefully OP will have the same luck I've had with mine.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 7 of 20
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

well thanks to all and yes i am waiting for peghede too Smiley LOL  and CC and Gmood i will be sending a PM to you guys later about something and CC they are not going to do any AA i will tell you later why thank you guys again i come here to meet you guys via PM or forums otherwise credit cards is not the main reason anymore for me

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 8 of 20
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

Congratss OP--especially on that great SL. I've heard over the last year about Comenity and their willy-nilly AA practices, and I must be one of lucky ones because during the first 2 years of my rebuild I was approved for 4 Comenity major CCs--along with at least 25 or 30 other accounts from other lenders--and all the Comenity cards came along within 13 mos. of each other. SPG-March 2015..Coldwater Creek M/C--April 2014..Good Sam Visa-Sept 2014..and Total Rewards Visa-May 2015. All via SCT also. And so far no AA + I still receive the SP CLIs every 4 mos. But I use them responsibly and like my other cards ALWAYS ABSOLUTELY pay above the minimum payment. I guess I'd be considered one of the lucky few who has managed to stay under the radar all these years. Again it wasn't until I started hearing about them on this forum over the last year that I realized I'd been "playing with fire". Hopefully OP will have the same luck I've had with mine.

Card holders are fine that got their cards before they started to crack down as they seemed to make those accounts exempt.  It is just if you added another Comenity card being major after the crack down which started what a year and a half ago or whatever ti was that can get all your accounts reviewed and possibly in trouble.  It just isnt worth it to me personally although this particular card I would take a risk on if I had an order of say 3k-5k from william sonoma as the 20% off first purchase is huge for that kinda spend as WS isn't a cheap store and if they decided to AA me I would jusy PIF and consider it a "sign-up" bonus and move on with life.  This card I might go after evenetually as been pre-approved for the visa as well since it came out just havent wanted to spend that kinda money on cookware until my house is built this year then will consider it as they certainly have nice stuff, just very expensive! Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 20
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

i red someone said work on the APR% but 17.74% is the lowest on this account so nothing left to work plus already confirmed its a signature visa based on the limit and APR% and now the AA they wont do it because i closed several high limit account with them 2 years ago including MP visa the most recent account i opened with them was total rewards and even that account is now almost 2 years old

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.