Congrats on you Williams Sonoma Visa Approval 🎉👍

Starting Score: 541
Nov 15 2020 score: EQ FICO8 635, TU8 636, EX8 644
Dec 15 2020 score: EQ FICO8 633, TU8 658, EX8 661
Jan 15 2021 Score EQ FICO8 698, TU8 689, EX8 706
Feb15 2021 Score EQ FICO8 704, TU8 702 , EX8 712 Goal Score: All Scores 760+,

In the garden since 1/28/21
Recently App. 1/3/21 & 1/23/21
What will you attempt to do if you knew could not Fail?
Message 11 of 16
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: William Sonoma Visa

@MySunrise271 wrote:

I've been approved for the WS Visa after they closed my Comenity version. What's different with the Visa version?

Thanks!

Congrats on the approval @MySunrise271.

Can you clarify what you mean they closed your other version?  Both cards (Visa and store version) are issued by Comenity.  What was the reason they closed the other card and how long ago?

Message 12 of 16
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

If you can, treat yourself to a Le Creuset braiser or dutch oven. They have changed my cooking life. And...

congclap.gif

AU

Message 13 of 16
kittycreditmeow
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the approval! 😊

Message 14 of 16
MySunrise271
Established Contributor

Oh I love le crueset 🙂 I have the Dutch oven and have been eyeing the braiser.  With my 20% welcome coupon this could become a reality.

@SEAlifer wrote:

If you can, treat yourself to a Le Creuset braiser or dutch oven. They have changed my cooking life. And...

congclap.gif

Message 15 of 16
MySunrise271
Established Contributor

I had the store card and had not used it. They closed this week and I applied once I got the notice not knowing what would happen and it came back I was approved for the Visa with an additional $1000 cli over my previous account 🙂

@FinStar wrote:

@MySunrise271 wrote:

I've been approved for the WS Visa after they closed my Comenity version. What's different with the Visa version?

Thanks!

Congrats on the approval @MySunrise271.

Can you clarify what you mean they closed your other version?  Both cards (Visa and store version) are issued by Comenity.  What was the reason they closed the other card and how long ago?

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.