Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Williams Sonoma CLI 5.5K

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Williams Sonoma CLI 5.5K

Been a while since I reached out and tried for a credit line increase.  I usually spend 300 - 500 a month on the card and pay off about 95% each month.  So I was online making this month's payment and thought that I hadn't asked for a limit increase in about 4 or 5 months so why not?  It's a soft pull and if they say yes, great and if they say no... no biggie.  Limit was at $15,500 which is way more than I'd ever spend on their card and I figured I'd get $500 - $1000 like I normally get.  Nope not this time...  $5,500 cli.  Went from $15,500 to $21,000.  

Don't want to poke the bear and try to up my Sportsman card though.  But if I do....  I'll be sure to let you know.

14 REPLIES 14
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Williams Sonoma CLI 5.5K

That's terrific! Congratulations!

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.  Forgot about asking for the increase so I guess that it paid off.

Message 3 of 15
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Pretty good CLI, congrats on it Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 15
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 5 of 15
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your WS CLI

Message 6 of 15
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!!

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Been a while since I reached out and tried for a credit line increase.  I usually spend 300 - 500 a month on the card and pay off about 95% each month.  So I was online making this month's payment and thought that I hadn't asked for a limit increase in about 4 or 5 months so why not?  It's a soft pull and if they say yes, great and if they say no... no biggie.  Limit was at $15,500 which is way more than I'd ever spend on their card and I figured I'd get $500 - $1000 like I normally get.  Nope not this time...  $5,500 cli.  Went from $15,500 to $21,000.  

Don't want to poke the bear and try to up my Sportsman card though.  But if I do....  I'll be sure to let you know.

Is this the store card or major (visa)?

Message 8 of 15
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Williams Sonoma CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks 👍

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.