Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Williams Sonoma Credit Line Increase

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Williams Sonoma Credit Line Increase

So I received my WS card two months ago with a SL of $1,000. I used it for the first time last month to make two purchases totaling about $750. My statement JUST cut and I haven’t even paid my first bill yet. I hit the luv button on the website and instantly (literally faster than I could blink) my new credit line was $2,000. No HP. Note: this is of course the store card only.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Williams Sonoma Credit Line Increase

Congrats on the increase! I love my WS card and it does grow fast as you use it.

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the increase! I love my WS card and it does grow fast as you use it.

After I PIF this balance, I’ll charge another big item or two, and try again in 3 months. These forums are amazing when it comes to getting data points. I checked here before I went for it since everything said it was a SP.

Message 3 of 11
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Ask for a CLI every month. You'll get one every 31 days. My card opened at around 1000 back in November, it's now at 9250. Lol. CLI every month....
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your increaseSmiley Happy

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fltireguy wrote:
Ask for a CLI every month. You'll get one every 31 days. My card opened at around 1000 back in November, it's now at 9250. Lol. CLI every month....

Thanks for the info. I will be doing just that. The irony....Is I initially received this email notification, I was leaving the Atlanta flagship store. It's amazing!

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S on your approval and SL. Use it wisely and go from there.
Message 7 of 11
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats Smiley Happy So happy for you Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 11
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Well done!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.