Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woohoo first Amex

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Woohoo first Amex

@Mayn wrote:
Just got an Amex approval. Only $1000 but it's my first. My rebuild journey is truly paying off thanks to u all.

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and welcome to the AMEX family!
Message 12 of 21
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you  !!!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mayn wrote:
Just got an Amex approval. Only $1000 but it's my first. My rebuild journey is truly paying off thanks to u all.

CONGRATULATIONS !!! Thanks for sharing. Keep up the good work on the rebuild. 

Message 14 of 21
Indycoltsfan
Regular Contributor

Congratulations!!  Welcome to the AMEX family!!

Message 15 of 21
Glkslngr
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! I love my BCE Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mayn wrote:

CONGRATS!!! Welcome to the Amex Family.  Post some data points for us.

If you were approved for one of their revolvers you will probably qualify for the PRG Card too. If you apply today AMEX should use the same hard pull.  I got the Blue Cash Preferred and PRG from 1 HP and I just got my 3X CLI a couple of days ago!

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mayn wrote:
Oh, and incase anyone wants to know. It's BCE.

Mayn ...  In Case you want to know ... I am extremely jealous!  

Do you mind giving us some of your data-points for those of us that are drooling cause you are in with AMEX BCE? 

Congratulations ! 

Message 18 of 21
Mayn
Regular Contributor

Of course! And thank You all for the kind words. I too am very excited. I have a less than great credit report. Couple Med collections, pd lien from 2012, pd charge off. 646 exp score is what came in on the app. While my report isn't that great, I have been doing good for several years now to fix my mess ups, paying everything on time in excess far above minimums. I started at a 500 score. It took a lot of time with a long way to go. I am grateful. So just for laughs. I refer my brother, he's got great credit. SL 15k. Nice bro. Haha. That's my goal.
Message 19 of 21
Mayn
Regular Contributor

Oh and just for fun I heard ppl do 2 at once. So I **bleep** for the HH as well. Also got $1000 SL. Wanted that instead of a charge. Don't like the annual fees incase I don't use it.
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.