Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woot!! I got Approved

tag
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

Woot!! I got Approved

I'm so happy today since I got approved to upgrade my School First CU gold visa card to School Employee Credit Card. It's funny because I was applying for the reward visa card that they have but instead they put me on this one. They told me I didn't qualify for the reward program since I need great-excellent credit. My current visa card has 14.95% interest rate now its down to 11.50% so in a way I'm happy with it. So technically it's an upgrade for me....lol. I love my CU. Congratulations! You've been approved for a limit increase of $0.01. Approval expires: 06/12/2013 We're here to help you take the next step. Convert existing VISA to SECC w/ same limit of $3500. New rate will be 11.50%.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: Woot!! I got Approved

Congrats

Message 2 of 7
therealjojo

Congrats on the upgrade!

BOA Secured (12/12) Cap One Secured (01/13)... Projected date FICO score will be generated (06/13)
Message 3 of 7
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Awesome! Congrats.
Message 4 of 7
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Looks good to me.  Far lower than any APR I have. 

Message 5 of 7
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

I'm happy about it....it's better than nothing. I'll just keep a low profile for the time being. My real goal is to get Chase Sapphire Card Preferred. Right now I have to wait for a while until all 3 of my collections that I have falls off this year. And I still have a judgement on my file which pretty much falls off by next year. So technically I will have a clean credit my January 2015. By that time my credit should be high.
Message 6 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

CONGRATS!!!

Nice APR!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.