Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow....Citi Costco Approved

tag
Spotsy
Frequent Contributor

Wow....Citi Costco Approved

I guess 3rd time is a charm for me on this card.  Finally got approved...and instantly albeit.  $11,500 SL. 

Experian - FICO 9 - 738

All others on Ice

too many inquiries to count over the last 2 years, but 6 over the last 6 months.

6 new accounts over the last 10 months

clean reports..no derogs....BUT did burn Citi back in 2009 w/ dismissed BK7... was dropped off all reports at the end of 2017.

Grateful to be back in with them and this card.

FICO 8: TU:831 / EQ:837 / EX:827 as of 12/25/2023
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Wow....Citi Costco Approved

Nice, even with alot of inqs. To be fair, Citi probably thinks 1 hp is too much😁
Message 2 of 15
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Great SL congrats on the approval!

Message 3 of 15
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 4 of 15
Spotsy
Frequent Contributor

@AJC - Yeah on the INQ...I was denied the last 2 times for too many inqs...and should not have even applied this time around..but being a supreme dork that I am..I did and it worked this time...LOL.

i truly believe that their lending criteria changes daily with the wind....today it was in my favor...I wasn’t downwind as I usually am. :-)

Message 5 of 15
Spotsy
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Medic981...ironically I was watching Despicable Me 2 when I applied...lol

Message 6 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Spotsy wrote:

@Anonymous - Yeah on the INQ...I was denied the last 2 times for too many inqs...and should not have even applied this time around..but being a supreme dork that I am..I did and it worked this time...LOL.

i truly believe that their lending criteria changes daily with the wind....today it was in my favor...I wasn’t downwind as I usually am. :-)

Lol, ive been there done thatSmiley Wink. With Discover to get my first card,  it took me 5 tries and 6 hpsSmiley Wink 

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval and nice SL!! I am still waiting to app again for the costco card. I just go the Thank you card so I'll wait a bit. Good on ya!

tenor.gif

Message 8 of 15
Medic981
Valued Contributor

@Spotsy wrote:

Thanks Medic981...ironically I was watching Despicable Me 2 when I applied...lol

Gotta love them minions!!!

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 9 of 15
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.