Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow Love NFCU!

tag
Getty59
Regular Contributor

Wow Love NFCU!

Only been a member 2 weeks! Applied for a card first day I got accepted and was instant approved for 3k. then sent a recon letter to see if i could get it bumped up. They didn't even do another HP!! LOL  please don't judge me for my spelling and punctuation I always send from my phone and always in a hurry..... Thanks for all the advise and tips as none of this would be as easy as it is, its because of all you that we have info and DP we need before we do anything!

Navy Federal Response 01/10/2021 : Thank you for your message. We have conducted a second review of your recent More Rewards American Express credit card account. Upon further review, we have increased your credit limit to $23,100.00.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.

Your Message 01/06/2021 : First off thanks so much for accepting me as a member! I use my capital one card for day to day use and pay in full every month most of the time before the statement cuts. I would love to use Navy for all my business and uses to keep it all in house but I. Afraid that the credit limit I was approved for does not meet my month to month needs. I know I am new but is their any chance that you could reconsider and raise my limit on my credit card so I can exclusively use it. Thanks for everything, James 

NFCU More Rewards: $23,100

NFCU Cash Rewards: 25,000

Capital One Venture: $10,250
Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Wow Love NFCU!

Congratulations on your approval and reconsideration SL!

Message 2 of 28
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval.

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 3 of 28
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

@Getty59 

Wow! Big Congratulations on your CLI with  reconsideration message to Nfcu. That is a monster reconsideration CL! Woo..Hoo  ..Go Nfcu! 👍

Message 4 of 28
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your approval!  🤑👍👍

Message 5 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Getty59 Awesome increase! That is an amazing increase. We appreciate you sharing the dp. Not sure if you are interested in another card, but definitely try for a cli at 91 days and 3 full statements.

Treat Navy well and they will return the favor. Mark your calendar, once your account hits a year you can request an APR reduction. 

Message 6 of 28

HAHA! I"ve been a member for 2 years and my cl is $3000!  I've used the hell out it. Always paid on time. No increaseSmiley Sad

@Getty59 wrote:

Only been a member 2 weeks! Applied for a card first day I got accepted and was instant approved for 3k. then sent a recon letter to see if i could get it bumped up. They didn't even do another HP!! LOL  please don't judge me for my spelling and punctuation I always send from my phone and always in a hurry..... Thanks for all the advise and tips as none of this would be as easy as it is, its because of all you that we have info and DP we need before we do anything!

Navy Federal Response 01/10/2021 : Thank you for your message. We have conducted a second review of your recent More Rewards American Express credit card account. Upon further review, we have increased your credit limit to $23,100.00.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.

Your Message 01/06/2021 : First off thanks so much for accepting me as a member! I use my capital one card for day to day use and pay in full every month most of the time before the statement cuts. I would love to use Navy for all my business and uses to keep it all in house but I. Afraid that the credit limit I was approved for does not meet my month to month needs. I know I am new but is their any chance that you could reconsider and raise my limit on my credit card so I can exclusively use it. Thanks for everything, James 

Message 7 of 28
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval and the great work to recon the SL!

Message 8 of 28
Getty59
Regular Contributor

Absolutely interested in another kinda nervous as to what my cli will be after the 91/3.

NFCU More Rewards: $23,100

NFCU Cash Rewards: 25,000

Capital One Venture: $10,250
Message 9 of 28
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.