Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow new Approvals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow new Approvals

My credit history just hit 6 months yesterday so I was able to generate my first Fico Score yesterday.... My credit report is so clean and fresh.... 

Am still in College and I didn't really care about credit before as I always buy everything with cash. Even the 2 cars I have right now was bought with cash but last summer I went to Miami for vacation and I wanted to rent a car but they refused to rent me a car without a credit card even with cash..... So that was when I know how important credit is and that made me to start building my credit...

this morning I went to my local credit union bank and they pull my transunion..... They approved me for auto loan 20k, personal loan 10k and visa credit card 5k with just one pull......

my car loan is 2.5% rate

personal loan is 7% rate

Visa card is 10% rate

am surprised with the rates

transunion: 720 (1 inquiry)

equifax: 700 (2 inquiry)

experian: 710 (2 inquiry)

in my wallet:

cap 1 secured: 200

walmart store card: 6k

Cu visa: 5k

i was in shock I never knew I could achieved all this in 6 months And am surprised to have that high score with just 6 months of credit history...

am not really a credit addict so I won't be applying again for any other card as I don't need them for now.

Thank You All🍾🍷

Note: Transunion removed all the 5 hard inquiry which am surprised so when they pull my transunion there was no hard inquiry in there. Right now I only have that one pull which is from my CU on my transunion.....  I know those inquiry will come back some day lol

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wow new Approvals

Congrats! That's an incredible 6 months anniversary! Happy for you.

Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your credit success!! Happy to know you took advantage of TU inquiries glitch Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Well done!

Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I enjoyed reading your story. I am so happy for you! Congratulations!  And Best of luck in your future endeavors!

Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great job on your new approvals!  Enjoy them all!  Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, congrats on your approvals and success !

Message 7 of 18
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on that success!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you all

Message 9 of 18
crippus
Contributor

Congrats! Which credit union if I may ask?

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.