Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow-thank you Amex!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow-thank you Amex!

Just hit the love button on my BCP.  Opened 13 months ago, started with a $7000 limit.  Up to $14,000 last fall.  Today requested more than double, to $30,000 and got approved instantly!  This is now my largest line, with my NFCU Flagship at $28,000.  My old Ch 7 is now off all three bureaus as of April 1.  Nowhere to go but up from here!

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Wow-thank you Amex!

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 2 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just hit the love button on my BCP.  Opened 13 months ago, started with a $7000 limit.  Up to $14,000 last fall.  Today requested more than double, to $30,000 and got approved instantly!  This is now my largest line, with my NFCU Flagship at $28,000.  My old Ch 7 is now off all three bureaus as of April 1.  Nowhere to go but up from here!

Cool story -- congrats on your success.

Data Points (DPs) help others make informed credit decisions -- have you any to share?

Message 3 of 25
AnimatorProcrastinator
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on that huge credit line!

Message 4 of 25
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 5 of 25
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CLI!

|  
Message 6 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thats powerful stuff thereSmiley Happy

Message 7 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

James_A-DP's included in original post.  What else would be helpful to know?

Message 8 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval! 👍

Message 9 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

James_A-DP's included in original post.  What else would be helpful to know?

Fico scores are useful. If HP or SP (new people visit every day -- not everyone knows AMEX is mostly SP). Spend, if you feel that is significant, one way or the other. 

There's lots of other things that can be added (Income, AAoA, AoYA, Inq, _/24, etc) that can help others "match" profiles with the OP. 

Here's an excerpt from the APPROVAL FORUM's lone sticky: What to Post in the Approval Forum:

"We also enjoy when members include relevant information about their own credit profile, their APRs and CLs, and reports that are pulled (or not pulled) in the process. We offier the following suggestions:

Details, Details! Any information shared could help those with similar profiles or considering the products. Consider these ideas: What product did you get? What CRs were pulled? What is your FICO score (if known)? Are you willing to share any other info about your credit profile (UTIL, income, "baddies", etc). What made you consider this product? For CLIs, when was your last one? Was your CLI an HP or SP? Did you have a prior product/relationship with the lender? If the product isn't well-known, could you tell us more about it?"

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.