Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow, what a spree!!!!

tag
mamaoftwins
New Contributor

Re: Wow, what a spree!!!!

they use to preapprove me for slate and freedom and now it says no preapprovals. I'm on such a high I don't think I could take the anxiety of waiting for another non-instant approval, especially since its Friday night and the weekend is here (do they do approvals on weekends?)

2/12/2014: EQ: 700, EX: 716, TU: 722

NFCU CashRewards $25k | NFCU Navcheck $15k | Home Depot $15k | CSP $12k | Freedom $9k | Sallie Mae $4.5k | Amex BCE $2k | 1FBUSA $1.8k |

Gardening until 2016-2017
Message 21 of 42
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@mamaoftwins wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@mamaoftwins wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@mamaoftwins wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@mamaoftwins wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@mamaoftwins wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

I actually think they will give the CLI at 61 days because they are going to be the lowest!

I would also think about CLI on that home depot while you are at it if you use it at all... ask for $15k and they will counter.

Okay - I just did it online, asked for an increase of $15k and I got a 7-10 day message. Who do they pull and should I call to recon right now? I just joined the garden, what am I doing? lol.

look under backdoor numbers and I think there is a number listed that will take you instantly to the person who can do the request instantly.

Which one?

Home Depot Store Card: 800-677-0232 (Credit Analyst)
Home Depot Store Card: 423 467 6957 (App Status/Recon)

red

He said he didn't see anything one way or the other and I have to wait and see what happens...hmm should I try the other phone # or call the same one again and maybe get another CSR?

maybe give it an hour and check back online and then call again.... they are usually pretty quick but not sure why he couldn't process it himself.

actually guess you could try the other number now.

Creditaddict - how can I thank you enough?! I just got approved for $15k!!!!!!!!

LOL, gosh I'm starting to feel like a really bad influence on you... but jelly of this instant approvals you are getting! SUPER CONGRATS!

hmm...about the CSP...I wonder...I didn't get a preapproval for it..do you think that matters? So if they deny me you think I could recon and split up my Freedom?

oh $15k on Home Depot? I thought you meant the CSP.... umm, Yes, Chase allows you to move CL very easily... you have a 75/25 chance if you ask me that it's just going to instantly approve you... but many get a pending on 2nd and 3rd chase apps and just call in and usually they just want to verify that indeed you applied for both and then will process it right through... in the off chance they pend it and you call and they say "you have reached your current internal limit" then you can ask to have $5k from the freedom split off and they will open up the CSP

Message 22 of 42
mamaoftwins
New Contributor

Okay I'm going to go for the CSP. I never really wanted the freedom (I got it because I thought it would help me get the CSP) do you think they will pc my freedom to a CSP? Otheraise I will apply for it I just would love it to have a 9k limit instead of 5k

NFCU CashRewards $25k | NFCU Navcheck $15k | Home Depot $15k | CSP $12k | Freedom $9k | Sallie Mae $4.5k | Amex BCE $2k | 1FBUSA $1.8k |

Message 23 of 42
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@mamaoftwins wrote:

Okay I'm going to go for the CSP. I never really wanted the freedom (I got it because I thought it would help me get the CSP) do you think they will pc my freedom to a CSP? Otheraise I will apply for it I just would love it to have a 9k limit instead of 5k

find the promo for CSP and apply and then even if you only get approved for $5k, you could then move $4k from Freedom and have 9 on csp and 5 on freedom giving you signature on both... or just move all of freedom... they are easy to move CL... debate that when you find out how much csp gives you alone! Smiley Tongue

Message 24 of 42
mamaoftwins
New Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@mamaoftwins wrote:

find the promo for CSP and apply and then even if you only get approved for $5k, you could then move $4k from Freedom and have 9 on csp and 5 on freedom giving you signature on both... or just move all of freedom... they are easy to move CL... debate that when you find out how much csp gives you alone! Smiley Tongue

Okay, Im sending you a box of chocolates!!! 12k instant approval!!!!!

Message 25 of 42
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@mamaoftwins wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@mamaoftwins wrote:

Okay, Im sending you a box of chocolates!!! 12k instant approval!!!!!

HAHA... I LOVE BEING RIGHT!

and now if you want you could take $4k from freedom giving you $16k on CSP and still giving you the $5k to keep your new freedom a signature! (but id probably give it 6 months just to see if they give you an auto cli first Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 42
mamaoftwins
New Contributor

Sounds like a plan. Thanks again so much. This makes me happy because all of the inq will fall off at the same time and I don't have to leave the garden until we buy a house in 2-3 years, and I can easily do that because I am so happy with all my cards Smiley Very Happy

Message 27 of 42
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

That's what I like about a good spree you get all your wish list in, the goal of now gardening all the way to the best thing (house)!!
Message 28 of 42
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Holy moly, you've been busy!  Congrats on your approvals, enjoy your new awesome cards!

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 29 of 42
mamaoftwins
New Contributor

Thanks Yude! Definitely going to nurture these babies!

Message 30 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.