cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow, what an approval! (NFCU +data points)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I just apped for NFCU cashRewards...

What was you AAoA and util%? If you could provide some data points that would be great!

Message 11 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

In the NAVYSmiley Happy, 22,100 more times, come on everybody sing that chorus IN THE NAVY...BOOM goes the dynamiteSmiley Happy
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I provided them in another thread that I think was merged. I had a thread on applications before and one on approvals later. I'll do it in a while, my fingers are tired.

ETA: heres the link : http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Wow-what-an-approval-NFCU-data-points/td-p/493...

Message 13 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Wow, what an approval! (NFCU +data points)

Please teach me oh Navy Jedi master on how to make an Average Joe go from $500 to $5000 in 10 Days!, cant seem to get Mathew or Kate to respond to me emails, so your upSmiley Wink
Message 14 of 18
RCFL
Frequent Contributor

I got approved last week for the goReward, 24k at 13.49%. I think NFCU wanted to beat my discover limit. My disco limit is 22.5k ... I am slowly adjust all my banking needs to NFCu.
I still have BK on file - can't wait for it to fall off. Only 3 more years ....
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, RCFL!  

My biggest line in my rebuild until now was $2700. NFCU put me into a whole new credit  world. 

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's an awesome approval! Congrats!
Message 17 of 18
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Hey congrats I'm happy it all worked out for you and you got that amazing SL , just use is wise and you will have a long history with them and they will most definitely reward you
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.