Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wreck It AJC BROKE the Disco Internet

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wreck It AJC BROKE the Disco Internet

Yup, its officially over! I broke DiscoverSmiley Sad Up to my Hulk Smashing ways , keep striking out on my It , but funny thing happened on the way to Chrome Town, my screen didnt go to Not as this time but a weird looking screen with numbers ive never seen before, oddly enough only on the internet...some kooky place called myFico

Yes folks, yours truely, the inventor of the AJC Special, who recently got his first Triple AJC Lindy, has attained @joltdude Special Status! $3000 cli on my Chrome card. 🤯

I can finally channel my inner Masta Ace, Sittin on Chrome!. I was shocked honestly. I asked Miss Disco for her hand , she gave me a hug insteadSmiley Wink. New limit $4500🤷‍♂️

TU current Fico at time of sp was 724. For the life of me ive been at this range for like 3 yearsSmiley Sad Spend is normal everyday spend and pif. I live in my Shell gas stations so normal spend pretty easy. Thanks to all my Disco friends for joining me on this insane journey🙋‍♂️

Special Thanks @joltdude @SouthJamaica @Anonymous @Anonymous raising a 🍵 in hopes of one day achieving the Unicorn DD or the Brutal Special👍
Message 1 of 157
156 REPLIES 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wreck It AJC BROKE the Disco Internet

Wow congrats AJC! 

Message 2 of 157
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!! 

Message 3 of 157
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WOO HOO @AverageJoesCredit. This is the best news ever and what I consider a very special occasion to celebrate.

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! !

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 4 of 157
chhull00
Frequent Contributor

Congradulations mate, enjoy that hug, lol might get kissed next time if you promise not to smashSmiley LOLHeartCongratulations_misti.gif

Message 5 of 157
joltdude
Senior Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit  A toast.. to a long awaited and earned success... Congrats.... So can I ask. whats your CL's on your discover cards now...

-J

Message 6 of 157
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

OMG the sky is falling the sky is falling.

Huge congratsSmiley Happy))))

You better get a lottery ticket !!!
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 7 of 157
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Moses parted the seas and Discover finally ceded and gave Joe a tasty CLI for a lot of work and patience...

-J

Message 8 of 157
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Yup, its officially over! I broke DiscoverSmiley Sad Up to my Hulk Smashing ways , keep striking out on my It , but funny thing happened on the way to Chrome Town, my screen didnt go to Not as this time but a weird looking screen with numbers ive never seen before, oddly enough only on the internet...some kooky place called myFico

Yes folks, yours truely, the inventor of the AJC Special, who recently got his first Triple AJC Lindy, has attained @joltdude Special Status! $3000 cli on my Chrome card. 🤯

I can finally channel my inner Masta Ace, Sittin on Chrome!. I was shocked honestly. I asked Miss Disco for her hand , she gave me a hug insteadSmiley Wink. New limit $4500🤷‍♂️

TU current Fico at time of sp was 724. For the life of me ive been at this range for like 3 yearsSmiley Sad Spend is normal everyday spend and pif. I live in my Shell gas stations so normal spend pretty easy. Thanks to all my Disco friends for joining me on this insane journey🙋‍♂️

Special Thanks @joltdude @SouthJamaica @Anonymous @Anonymous raising a 🍵 in hopes of one day achieving the Unicorn DD or the Brutal Special👍

Congratulations @AverageJoesCredit Discover likes you, they really like you Smiley Happy

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 9 of 157
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

GOOD THINGS FOR A GOOD PEEP!!

CONGRATS!!!

Message 10 of 157
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.