Thanks @Remedios  🤗

🤗

I am really super excited for you! 

Message 91 of 157
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Wreck It AJC BROKE the Disco Internet

@difringe wrote:

Congratulations on the CLI! The Masta Ace reference has me rolling, thought you might go UGK "Chrome Plated Woman" Smiley Very Happy keep that one in the chamber for your next Discover Chrome adventure hahaha

Lol, will do and thanks @difringe  Funny thing, was considering getting a new design for this one but i just get myself to change my Chrome lookSmiley Wink

Message 92 of 157
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Joe that is AWESOME!! Way to go that has got to feel amazing !!💯💯

Thanks @Anonymous , most definetly one of my proudest credit accomplishments.  Now how bout that Double DipSmiley Wink

Message 93 of 157
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit  Congrats! 

Thanks @Remedios  🤗

🤗

I am really super excited for you! 

🙋‍♂️🤷‍♂️🦸‍♂️☕☕☕😎🥳💗

Message 94 of 157
UncleB
Credit Mentor

I'm slightly late to the party but in any case huge congrats on a fantastic increase!  screamer.gif

With a little luck this is just the beginning!  No more "wallpaper" for you!  Smiley Very Happy

and-thats-how-its-done.jpg

Message 95 of 157
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Haha, thanks @UncleBSmiley Happy

Today has been one of those days. Woke up to some flooding in my bathroom, almost lost my phone, and found out gotta help sis again this weekSmiley Wink. This Discover success and everyones kind words and support cheers me upSmiley Happy. Would anyone believe me if i told you i got 2 denial letters today from the MissesSmiley Wink
Message 96 of 157
Anonymous
Not applicable

The only threads that can rival the Garden Club for length are when AJC gets a CLI. Smiley Very Happy

Message 97 of 157
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

The only threads that can rival the Garden Club for length are when AJC gets a CLI. Smiley Very Happy

Hahaha I was literally just thinking that!

Message 98 of 157
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Yup, its officially over! I broke DiscoverSmiley Sad Up to my Hulk Smashing ways , keep striking out on my It , but funny thing happened on the way to Chrome Town, my screen didnt go to Not as this time but a weird looking screen with numbers ive never seen before, oddly enough only on the internet...some kooky place called myFico

Yes folks, yours truely, the inventor of the AJC Special, who recently got his first Triple AJC Lindy, has attained @joltdude Special Status! $3000 cli on my Chrome card. 🤯

I can finally channel my inner Masta Ace, Sittin on Chrome!. I was shocked honestly. I asked Miss Disco for her hand , she gave me a hug insteadSmiley Wink. New limit $4500🤷‍♂️

TU current Fico at time of sp was 724. For the life of me ive been at this range for like 3 yearsSmiley Sad Spend is normal everyday spend and pif. I live in my Shell gas stations so normal spend pretty easy. Thanks to all my Disco friends for joining me on this insane journey🙋‍♂️

Special Thanks @joltdude @SouthJamaica @Anonymous @Anonymous raising a 🍵 in hopes of one day achieving the Unicorn DD or the Brutal Special👍

Congratulations on the nice CLI! You've finally started getting what you deserve.

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 99 of 157
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks BizzySmiley Happy lol BrokeDivorcé , @Anonymous, my struggle is real🤦‍♂️
Message 100 of 157
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.