Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wreck It AJC BROKE the Disco Internet

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Wreck It AJC BROKE the Disco Internet

@Andypanda wrote:

Congrats. You must have more patience than me. I’m at tge point of canceling the card after my cash back year.

Thanks @Andypanda  Yeah, ive learned a little patience after closing a card or two prematurely   and being Miss Disco, if i walked away from her too early, i wouldnt be able to use my Smashing skills much anymoreSmiley Wink

Message 31 of 157
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@blindambition wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Yup, its officially over! I broke DiscoverSmiley Sad Up to my Hulk Smashing ways , keep striking out on my It , but funny thing happened on the way to Chrome Town, my screen didnt go to Not as this time but a weird looking screen with numbers ive never seen before, oddly enough only on the internet...some kooky place called myFico

Yes folks, yours truely, the inventor of the AJC Special, who recently got his first Triple AJC Lindy, has attained @joltdude Special Status! $3000 cli on my Chrome card. 🤯

I can finally channel my inner Masta Ace, Sittin on Chrome!. I was shocked honestly. I asked Miss Disco for her hand , she gave me a hug insteadSmiley Wink. New limit $4500🤷‍♂️

TU current Fico at time of sp was 724. For the life of me ive been at this range for like 3 yearsSmiley Sad Spend is normal everyday spend and pif. I live in my Shell gas stations so normal spend pretty easy. Thanks to all my Disco friends for joining me on this insane journey🙋‍♂️

Special Thanks @joltdude @SouthJamaica @Anonymous @Anonymous raising a 🍵 in hopes of one day achieving the Unicorn DD or the Brutal Special👍

Congrats AJC, not so average. Seems Miss Disco may be crush’n on you.

Thanks @blindambition  Just dont tell   @CreditCuriosity 😁

Message 32 of 157
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Meanmchine wrote:

Congrats Joe !

{{{ Man Hug }}}

Brah!  Thanks Meanie💪

Message 33 of 157
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Yup, its officially over! I broke DiscoverSmiley Sad Up to my Hulk Smashing ways , keep striking out on my It , but funny thing happened on the way to Chrome Town, my screen didnt go to Not as this time but a weird looking screen with numbers ive never seen before, oddly enough only on the internet...some kooky place called myFico

Yes folks, yours truely, the inventor of the AJC Special, who recently got his first Triple AJC Lindy, has attained @joltdude Special Status! $3000 cli on my Chrome card. 🤯

I can finally channel my inner Masta Ace, Sittin on Chrome!. I was shocked honestly. I asked Miss Disco for her hand , she gave me a hug insteadSmiley Wink. New limit $4500🤷‍♂️

TU current Fico at time of sp was 724. For the life of me ive been at this range for like 3 yearsSmiley Sad Spend is normal everyday spend and pif. I live in my Shell gas stations so normal spend pretty easy. Thanks to all my Disco friends for joining me on this insane journey🙋‍♂️

Special Thanks @joltdude @SouthJamaica @Anonymous @Anonymous raising a 🍵 in hopes of one day achieving the Unicorn DD or the Brutal Special👍

congrats AJC  your credit profile must be getting very nice by now

Thanks you @Anonymous  its ok. Because of my debt it just seems to stagnate these past 2 years but hopefully one day ill break the mold Smiley Wink But it is pretty amazing what ive accomplished on my limited income. Many thanks to my Fico family🙋‍♂️

Message 34 of 157
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@tbque wrote:

Congrats on the CLI, finally!

Thanks @tbque , its been a really long journey . I still cant figure out Miss DiscoSmiley Wink

Message 35 of 157
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Gotham- wrote:

WOW and the Man is on Fire!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks @Gotham- BOOM SHAKALA🔥

Message 36 of 157
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oooo AJC you’re coming close to my $12,700 total!

Congrats man!

Message 37 of 157
DCreationrebel
New Contributor

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉Congratulations🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Message 38 of 157
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Awesome increase @AverageJoesCredit !!!  Congrats to you and a long time in the coming.  Enjoy your increase maybe one day i will see such a thing Smiley Happy

Message 39 of 157
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok ok ok, enough of this crap. Who are you and what’d you do with the real AJC??

Lol awesome man, congrats - it’s about time Miss Disco stopped teasing you and gave it up!
Message 40 of 157
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.