Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wreck It AJC BROKE the Disco Internet

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wreck It AJC BROKE the Disco Internet

@Anonymous wrote:
Ok ok ok, enough of this crap. Who are you and what’d you do with the real AJC??

Lol awesome man, congrats - it’s about time Miss Disco stopped teasing you and gave it up!

AJC was grabbed by the body guards  to the Oracle at the Temple of Disco they gave him a shot of vitiam F as in Fico.  This boosted his standing.  

Message 51 of 157
Anonymous
Not applicable

^^^ I can buy that.
Message 52 of 157
tedb
New Contributor

Congrats on the Discover CLI!!

Message 53 of 157
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your awesome increase!!
Message 54 of 157
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Yup, its officially over! I broke DiscoverSmiley Sad Up to my Hulk Smashing ways , keep striking out on my It , but funny thing happened on the way to Chrome Town, my screen didnt go to Not as this time but a weird looking screen with numbers ive never seen before, oddly enough only on the internet...some kooky place called myFico

Yes folks, yours truely, the inventor of the AJC Special, who recently got his first Triple AJC Lindy, has attained @joltdude Special Status! $3000 cli on my Chrome card. 🤯

I can finally channel my inner Masta Ace, Sittin on Chrome!. I was shocked honestly. I asked Miss Disco for her hand , she gave me a hug insteadSmiley Wink. New limit $4500🤷‍♂️

TU current Fico at time of sp was 724. For the life of me ive been at this range for like 3 yearsSmiley Sad Spend is normal everyday spend and pif. I live in my Shell gas stations so normal spend pretty easy. Thanks to all my Disco friends for joining me on this insane journey🙋‍♂️

Special Thanks @joltdude @SouthJamaica @Anonymous @Anonymous raising a 🍵 in hopes of one day achieving the Unicorn DD or the Brutal Special👍

BIG CONGRATS AJC!

Message 55 of 157
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

AJC...You...REALLY...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

HUGE  CONGRATS   on your AWESOME  Disco 3X CLI  and SAVOR the moment!!! Smiley Wink

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 56 of 157
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:
3K is pretty good, enjoy!

Thanks @gdale6 Smiley Happy

Message 57 of 157
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow! Congrats AJC on your Disco Luv! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks @Anonymous  👍

Message 58 of 157
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats AJC!

They must have decided it was cheaper to give you the CLI than to keep repairing that hulk smashed luv button.

Haha, very trueSmiley Wink.  I think the It button is still stuck thoughSmiley Wink

Message 59 of 157
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Oooo AJC you’re coming close to my $12,700 total!

Congrats man!

Thanks @Anonymous  almost thereSmiley Happy. This morning stinks, i woke up to water leaking in my bathroomSmiley Sad  im waiting for the plumber, wonder if he takes DiscoverSmiley Wink

Message 60 of 157
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.