Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wreck It AJC BROKE the Disco Internet

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Wreck It AJC BROKE the Disco Internet

@Peazmom wrote:

Congrats on that CLI, AJC!  Patience and persistence paid off!

Yes indeed @Peazmom , not always essy though Smiley Wink

Message 71 of 157
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@mikesonthemend wrote:

Bam! Bam! Grand Slam!Bam! Bam! Grand Slam!

Does this mean the "No CLI for you Club" is no longer a going concern?

Congratulations!

Lol, first , thanks @mikesonthemend  . Second, dang you caught it huh?  Looks like ill have to adjust my club membershipSmiley Sad. Wonder what @Anonymous  and @GApeachy  would say??🤯

Message 72 of 157
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Looks like ill have to adjust my club membershipSmiley Sad. Wonder what @Anonymous  and @GApeachy  would say??🤯

I say, "Holy Cow!" and then some!  First, to say that to the CLI! (amazing $3k) Second, to 8 pages and I missed this somehow.Smiley Sad  Dang Joe, idk what kinda roll you're on but you're picking up speed for sure, woot woot!!!!!!   Keep on Hulk Smashin' the hell out of itSmiley Very Happy

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 73 of 157
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yup, its officially over! I broke DiscoverSmiley Sad Up to my Hulk Smashing ways , keep striking out on my It , but funny thing happened on the way to Chrome Town, my screen didnt go to Not as this time but a weird looking screen with numbers ive never seen before, oddly enough only on the internet...some kooky place called myFico

Yes folks, yours truely, the inventor of the AJC Special, who recently got his first Triple AJC Lindy, has attained @joltdude Special Status! $3000 cli on my Chrome card. 🤯

I can finally channel my inner Masta Ace, Sittin on Chrome!. I was shocked honestly. I asked Miss Disco for her hand , she gave me a hug insteadSmiley Wink. New limit $4500🤷‍♂️

TU current Fico at time of sp was 724. For the life of me ive been at this range for like 3 yearsSmiley Sad Spend is normal everyday spend and pif. I live in my Shell gas stations so normal spend pretty easy. Thanks to all my Disco friends for joining me on this insane journey🙋‍♂️

Special Thanks @joltdude @SouthJamaica @Anonymous @Anonymous raising a 🍵 in hopes of one day achieving the Unicorn DD or the Brutal Special👍

I think there are more cli to come from Disco atleast it's a rumor the oracle  is spreading

Amen brother! Wonder if the Oracle knows my real name is Sebastian?Smiley Wink

Message 74 of 157
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@tedb wrote:

Congrats on the Discover CLI!!

Thanks @tedb 😃

Message 75 of 157
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congratulations on your approval! You did it! Let us know in the future how the card has benefitted you Smiley Happy!

Thank you @Anonymous  will do.  I had back to back It cards so this year i went with Chrome since it has more to do with gas and i basically live in my local gas station lol. I never maximize Disco quarters, just dont spend enough or make enough, but the cash back is respectable for what i do. So far in 7 months ive made about $40 cashback🤑

Message 76 of 157
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats on your awesome increase!!

Thanks @Anonymous  You know how i b doin itSmiley Wink

Message 77 of 157
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yup, its officially over! I broke DiscoverSmiley Sad Up to my Hulk Smashing ways , keep striking out on my It , but funny thing happened on the way to Chrome Town, my screen didnt go to Not as this time but a weird looking screen with numbers ive never seen before, oddly enough only on the internet...some kooky place called myFico

Yes folks, yours truely, the inventor of the AJC Special, who recently got his first Triple AJC Lindy, has attained @joltdude Special Status! $3000 cli on my Chrome card. 🤯

I can finally channel my inner Masta Ace, Sittin on Chrome!. I was shocked honestly. I asked Miss Disco for her hand , she gave me a hug insteadSmiley Wink. New limit $4500🤷‍♂️

TU current Fico at time of sp was 724. For the life of me ive been at this range for like 3 yearsSmiley Sad Spend is normal everyday spend and pif. I live in my Shell gas stations so normal spend pretty easy. Thanks to all my Disco friends for joining me on this insane journey🙋‍♂️

Special Thanks @joltdude @SouthJamaica @Anonymous @Anonymous raising a 🍵 in hopes of one day achieving the Unicorn DD or the Brutal Special👍

BIG CONGRATS AJC!

Many thanks @Anonymous 🙋‍♂️

Message 78 of 157
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Marz2002 wrote:

AJC...You...REALLY...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

HUGE  CONGRATS   on your AWESOME  Disco 3X CLI  and SAVOR the moment!!! Smiley Wink

Woo hoo! Thanks @Marz2002  looks like i finally nailed itSmiley Happy🤷‍♂️

Message 79 of 157
Anonymous
Not applicable

What would I say?

I think it’s great, but I’m gonna be the wet blanket here and point out that if Disco has finally thawed its icy heart to you, you’re now going to have to use some of your new credit line to buy wallpaper for that medium sized bathroom rather than wallpaper it with your “kick rocks” mailings as you mentioned last year 😂
Message 80 of 157
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.