cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X1 Limit increase in only 1 month having the card!!!

tag
Itachi175
Established Member

X1 Limit increase in only 1 month having the card!!!

As title states, i contact x1 by phone realizing i could have gotten much better then what 11k SL i was approved for. So i contact by text, basically told them how i feel and when i woke up 1 week later. Wow! 11k ---> 20k increase in 1 month of use. I love you x1 thank you. Anyone out there with x1 letting you all know it is possible to get higher limit without waiting 3-9 months of us!!Screenshot_20220113-192820_Messages.jpg

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: X1 Limit increase in only 1 month having the card!!!

@Itachi175 wrote:

As title states, i contact x1 by phone realizing i could have gotten much better then what 11k SL i was approved for. So i contact by text, basically told them how i feel and when i woke up 1 week later. Wow! 11k ---> 20k increase in 1 month of use. I love you x1 thank you. Anyone out there with x1 letting you all know it is possible to get higher limit without waiting 3-9 months of us!!Screenshot_20220113-192820_Messages.jpg

Just curious as to what  your other credit card limits are considering you mentioned to them 5x  higher  than other cc limits? Thanks

Message 2 of 23
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

Great CLI from X1 for only a month of use.

How much use did you put on the card ?

As for my SL, I was content with X1 21K SL as most of my other cards are $5K SL.

I will ask for a CLI once I have some spend with them as I only use about 5% of the CL each month and PIF.

Message 3 of 23
Itachi175
Established Member

No i mean if they claim they are giving up to 5x off normal giving limits + annual income is a factor well my income is 50k and chase prime 9k, Quicksilver 3k apple 9k Discovery(autherize user) 5k, jared jewelry 10k and 3 others cant remeber. And x1 only 11k at the time. Didnt make any since because half of those CC i mentioned was SL at 5k etc. So  5k SL + / 50k annual income is not 11k.... that is barely 2x increase. Hope im making since. Math is not my strongest hahaha

Message 4 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Itachi175 wrote:

No i mean if they claim they are giving up to 5x off normal giving limits + annual income is a factor well my income is 50k and chase prime 9k, Quicksilver 3k apple 9k Discovery(autherize user) 5k, jared jewelry 10k and 3 others cant remeber. And x1 only 11k at the time. Didnt make any since because half of those CC i mentioned was SL at 5k etc. So  5k SL + / 50k annual income is not 11k.... that is barely 2x increase. Hope im making since. Math is not my strongest hahaha

Lol nor mineSmiley Wink grats thoughSmiley Happy

Message 5 of 23
Itachi175
Established Member

Message 6 of 23
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Grats on your X1 CLI

Message 7 of 23
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 8 of 23
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your X1 increase 👍🏼

Message 9 of 23
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your X1 CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.