Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X1 approved $25,500 - 2nd application after reinvitation

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

X1 approved $25,500 - 2nd application after reinvitation

I reserved the application back in Nov after reading the X1 approvals from members here.

First Application invitation received on 12-13-21 - Declined

Second application reinvited on on e-mail 01-24-22. However, I applied today on 01-31-22 and approved.

The problem is they didn't check all my income sources. The other source of incomes that I sent to them were too late since they already approved me based on a single income using Plaid. Is there a way to ask for an increase? Anyway, it is not big of a deal since I am happy to be accepted. Which Fico score would be getting hp? Thank you.

Utilization- EQ 7%, TU 6%, EX 7% 1-27-22. Not quite current however from the last credit card payments of last few days but wouldn't do much different.

Utilization updated 1-31-22 (today). - 3% on EQ,TU, EX. However, that is after I applied. I don't think that will do much difference.

x1_approved.JPG

fico8.JPG

fico8-2.JPG

UPDATE: The lesson learn with X1 application.

If you have more than one income deposited to two or more different bank accounts, DON'T use plaid to verify your income if some of you bank accounts cannot be verified with plaid. The reason why, is if you submitted the verification with just one bank account with plaid and not submitting the rest of proof of incomes more likely X1 team would simply use the only income(s) with plaid. I did look at the e-mail where they approved me before I able to submit my other bank statements in time.

2nd update:

Received my card today, 14 days after approval. There is no HP yet at the moment.

3rd update:

Just found out I Ialready received a HP early Feb but for some reason it escaped me.

X1/CCB
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: X1 approved $25,500 - 2nd application after reinvitation

Grats on your X1 approval Smiley Happy

There is no process to ask for an increase in the CL that I am aware of. This CL is inline with what most are receiving on this card

Message 2 of 15
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your X1 approval!

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6, thank you for the reply. It is alright. Wish they are taking more time to look at the manual statements instead though. My other bank account is using the 2-steps-verifications (USAA) so they couldn't access it with Plaid. I just learned they will place HP on Experian but it is worth to have a X1 card. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7Thank you! My first approval on 2022. I have to stop myself for applying more in next 10 months. Few more HP would be dropped soon.

Message 5 of 15
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your X1 Approval!

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! I am glad I am learning about X1 credit card.

Message 7 of 15
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your X1 approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @CreditAggie 

Message 9 of 15
Elpadrino1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your X1 approval!!

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.