Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X1 l!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

X1 l!!

Hello all! Hope everyone is doing well! Been awhile since I've been here but thought I'd share some data points on the X1! Got the email saying I could apply I mean soft pull approvals can't be passed up lmao super easy app, link with plaid and that's it basically lmao approved 32k!!! Highest limit besides the lowes lol income 60k boat load of inquiries and new accounts meaning 15/24 lol 32k unsecured debt at zero interest 8k left on car lease! Oh and got the evergreen card as well 8800 lol cheers all! 

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: X1 l!!

No mortgage! 

(Mod edit/PSA reminder - no referrals or invites are allowed per TOS)

Message 2 of 25
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Dang that's a high sl!  So they linked with Plaid....does that mean you had a boat load of dollar bills in that acct.?  Need that dp plz

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! @Anonymous 

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 3 of 25
Trini88
Established Contributor

Congratulations!!!! I'm actually very impressed by your Evergreen approval with so many accounts opened in 2 years 😬

Let me stop myself and head back into the garden 😂

Congrats again!

Goal Cards:
Message 4 of 25
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your X1 approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 5 of 25
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on the X1 approval!

Message 6 of 25
practical1
Regular Contributor

Congrats!  Truly amazing SL and approval.

Gives me hope...unless they run out of capital before getting to my name on their (seemingly infinite) waiting list!

Message 7 of 25
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on the X1 approval

Message 8 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

The no mortgage part wasn't a referral code btw just a data point for the books and no there's only a couple thousand in the bank lol not a high roller by any means lol

Message 9 of 25
practical1
Regular Contributor

BTW: Which CRA did they do the SP from? It matters a bit to me because one of them still has a nasty, old collections on it and, Heaven forbid, that's the one they use!
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.