cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YES!!! Finally! Approved Ritz-Carlton Visa Infinite :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

YES!!! Finally! Approved Ritz-Carlton Visa Infinite :)

First of all I would like to Thank all of you for all the rich information in this forums 👍. I apped yesterday afternoon for the $450 AF Ritz Carlton Visa Infinite Card but didn't get an instant approval or denial. 30 days notice on email and on the robo phone. Woke this morning and saw on my account my New Ritz-Carlton Visa Smiley Happy. SL $13,700, which is higher than my 3 current CCs (CSP $9000, Marriott $9000, Disney $7000) and not as high as I've seen for approvals here. The APR is on the high side though at $23.24% but I don't mind it since I've been wanting this card for awhile considering I lost my darn pin code to unfreeze my EQ report but got lucky coz I found pin code from my pile of letters Smiley Happy. I never thought I'll get approved since I didn't get any preapproval When I went to the branch yesterday hoping for the new CSR CC and considering I have about 16% Util on both of my CSP and about 1% on my Disney and also I have about 23% overall Util. My data points: EQ FICO 657 and EX 678 with 13 and 20 Inqs respectively. Chase double pulled me Smiley Sad. Anyway, I'm happy to get this card since this is one of the Pristege CC out there Smiley Happy. Since I just got approved for Ritz Ijust this am ... Is it pushing a little or too much with Chase to try and app for the CSR today or maybe asked for CLIs on my CSP, Marriott and Disney? Will it be another HP to ask for CLIs and maybe app for the CSR? Just wondering if better chances of approval for CLIs or new CSR app since I just got approved for the Ritz card? Thanks Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 52
51 REPLIES 51
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: YES!!! Finally! Approved Ritz Visa Infinite :)

Congrats my friend! Dude you've been on fire!!!
Message 2 of 52
redpat
Senior Contributor

Congrats.  Great new benefit to the card this year making it even better.

On my radar for next year if I don't renew Prestige.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 3 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:
Congrats my friend! Dude you've been on fire!!!

Thank you GMood Smiley Happy. I think my banking relationship with Chase helped with my approval considering my Inqs and lots of new accounts opened in the last 12 months and way over 5/24! I had more than 10 accounts opened in the last 12 months. I have big and small deposits monthly on my Chase checking account and also I have a paid off car loan with them. I will be slowing down for now since I already have this Ritz Card now ... Lol Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

@redpat wrote:

Congrats.  Great new benefit to the card this year making it even better.

On my radar for next year if I don't renew Prestige.

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just want to ask this again ... Since I just got approved for Ritz just this am ... Is it pushing a little or too much with Chase to try and app for the CSR today and try my luck or maybe asked for CLIs on my CSP, Marriott and Disney? Will it be another HP to ask for CLIs and maybe app for the CSR? Just wondering if better chances of approval for CLIs or new CSR app since I just got approved for the Ritz card? Thanks Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 52
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations! and a great time to bring that one home.

Message 7 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Congratulations! and a great time to bring that one home.

Thank you CreditMagic Smiley Happy ... I've been wanting this card for awhile to pair up with my Marriott Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: YES!!! Finally! Approved Ritz-Carlton Visa Infinite :)

Well done, congrats on the Ritz approval. Enjoy the benefits Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: YES!!! Finally! Approved Ritz-Carlton Visa Infinite :)

@Anonymous wrote:

Well done, congrats on the Ritz approval. Enjoy the benefits Smiley Happy

Thank you Mia Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.