Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Year End Approvals

tag
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Year End Approvals

Setting up for 2019, here are end of year approvals....

Amex Schwab Investors Card 10K  0% for 7 months 17% after

Amex Gold Delta Business       5K   17.99%

Citi AAdvantage Business        13,400K (Citi has ALWAYS had a "thing" for me Smiley Wink) 17.99%

stats: TU 805 - EQ 747 - EX 764    Inq.....LOL let's just say I will NOT be getting a Chase card anytime soon, but nothing recent last 3 months.

Settling in the garden for 2019, along the way also have closed 9 exsisting cards in 2018......

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
awg420
Regular Contributor

Re: Year End Approvals

Congrats on the approvals! Citi always has a thing for weird credit lines. 

Message 2 of 12
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the nice approvals.. IMO chase just isnt worth it for new cards old cards cool, but to hold out for them with stupid 5/24 you are passing up alot more than that with other lenders in terms of sign-up bonuses is how i see it.  I have all the good chase cards so I don't have to worry about dumb 5/24 anymore but i use them less due to rule and moving spending to AMEX as they let you get the card and forgo bonus if you had it before which makes alot more sense to me personally. 

Message 3 of 12
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Grats on the nice approvals.. IMO chase just isnt worth it for new cards old cards cool, but to hold out for them with stupid 5/24 you are passing up alot more than that with other lenders in terms of sign-up bonuses is how i see it.  I have all the good chase cards so I don't have to worry about dumb 5/24 anymore but i use them less due to rule and moving spending to AMEX as they let you get the card and forgo bonus if you had it before which makes alot more sense to me personally. 

Totally agree, the majority loves the chase set up, but for me, their partners do not work, Marriott, United etc....don't do it for me at all, that is why Amex and Citi are better in my case.....

Message 4 of 12
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Looking good OP
Congrats

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 5 of 12
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals!

Message 7 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice job odd_dog on all your successSmiley Happy wishing you and your family a safe and Happy New YearSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 12
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Nice job odd_dog on all your successSmiley Happy wishing you and your family a safe and Happy New YearSmiley Happy

You TOO BUDDY!!! Missed you, hope all is well!!!!

Message 9 of 12
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats! 

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.