Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Year of the Approval Zodiac!?! - Ikea Projeckt Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Year of the Approval Zodiac!?! - Ikea Projeckt Approval

I dont know what it is about the DW credit profile but this is her MONTH of APPROVALS!!! She's been approved for 6 new lines of credit (that I can think of atm) and approximatley 15-20K in CLI's since the first. After applying for new cards she was interested in, we decided to go after the cards she's wanted or to improve some of her daily driver cards.

Last night got a 5X CLI on her Care Credit card! But more importantly she has been wanting the Ikea Projeckt card. Read some post on the forum for data pts. We felt like she had a good chance based on what people were saying their dp's were and decided to pull the trigger.

She was approved instantly for the 5.5K "promotion"!

I think the last card she wants to get is an Amazon Prime card....(Smiley EmbarassedAmazon is almost an addiction for her LOL)

I think after the Amazon app her app spree for the month will be over then it will be the Year of the Garden!

9 REPLIES 9
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Re: Year of the Approval Zodiac!?! - Ikea Projeckt Approval

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

AGAIN !!!

CONGRATS  and DW on her Ikea Projeckt approval and her Very Nice SL - Way To Go!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to go on all those killer approvals!

Message 3 of 10
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Congrats!  IKEA is another card that likes to have its luv button pushed early and often.

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 4 of 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!!!!!

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

... We felt like she had a good chance based on what people were saying their dp's were ...

Maybe you could share some as well?

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

... We felt like she had a good chance based on what people were saying their dp's were ...

Maybe you could share some as well?

No Problem...

TU: 670

EQ: 656

EX:668

I believe at the time of the app she had 4 HP's the most recent inquires (5 in the last week) havent hit yet.

38% UTI - At time of app

98% Payment History

120K household income

2.0 - 2.5 AAoA - a few new cards just hit CR from earlier in the month (3/4 I think)

Last I checked TCL across all cards was approx. $29,350 (before the new additions in CLI's)

She requested a CLI earlier today and was approved to her new limit of 7K!

Any other DP's that I didnt think of just ask...

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mikesonthemend wrote:

Congrats!  IKEA is another card that likes to have its luv button pushed early and often.

Definately agree with that...hit the luv button earlier and was approved for an additional $1500..7K Whoohoo!

Tried a second CLI and got the 7-10 message. Still pleased with this week and the month all around!

Message 8 of 10
Creditmakhi
Established Member

Way to go congrats me planning to visit Ikea store to apply for visa 😉
Message 9 of 10
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@mikesonthemend wrote:

I have not found that true with their visa cardSmiley Sad

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.