cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yes! A goal card achieved! BCP approved this morning :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Yes! A goal card achieved! BCP approved this morning :)

Moving on up! Congrats on your Amex BCP approval! Always sweeter to pick up a goal card! Smiley Very Happy 

Message 21 of 45
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Grats DSmiley Happy achieving goal cards is importantSmiley Happy
Message 22 of 45
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 23 of 45
GApeachy
Super Contributor

"Well, you're moving on up"....you finally got a piece of the pie Smiley Very Happy

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 24 of 45
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the new AmEx!

Message 25 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol a small slice, yes. Hoping to move on up to a larger slab soon Smiley Happy

I’m ok actually gardening now - I feel like I’ve actually gotten a real legit big-kid card this time Smiley Happy
Message 26 of 45
CGeorge
Frequent Contributor

So very glad for you! I, too, have the BCP,  the one with the $95 AF - and it is so worth it. I use it more than anything else. The Cash Magnet was one of my goals - and I have had it now for over just a year. It is awesome. But, I still Sam's Club Mastercard to pay for all automobile gas - I haven't found a card that pay 5% back on gasoline purchases. Congratulations to you!

Message 27 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nicely done. Seems like you've got everything planned out really well! Welcome to the garden club, I joined three days ago and also am riding it out until 2020.
Message 28 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditslug, yes the plan is in place. Hopefully I can grow the BCP and Ascend as I’d like to. And I’m having a hard time not snapping up the Gold but with all four of my Amex cards coming in the last six months, I’m holding off. Even though it’s a charge rather than a revolver, I don’t wanna spook Amex or jeopardize my relationship with them in any way. I’m also not a fan of working on two SUBs at once. I know I could hit them both but I don’t want to force that much spend through the cards simultaneously and give off the look of a churner so as much as I’d love that metal beauty, I’m gonna put my head down and tend to my garden sapling. There’s always next year Smiley Happy
Message 29 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I recently upgraded my BCE to BCP, and I'm loving it! It's a really nice CB card.

Message 30 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.