cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yes! A goal card achieved! BCP approved this morning :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Yes! A goal card achieved! BCP approved this morning :)

@Anonymous wrote:
Morning @LC, yes to my knowledge this is the strongest grocery card out there. It earns a permanent 6% back on groceries (even beating the 5% rotating quarterly cards like Disco, but doing so 12 months out of the year), 6% on streaming services, 3% on restaurants and gas, and 1% on all else.

Actually it has no bonus on restaurants. If it did, I would have already submitted an app for it. 

6% on up to $6K in groceries

6% on streaming services

3% on gas

3% on transit

1% everywhere else

It’s like a Propel that earns 6% on groceries instead of 3% on restaurants with an AF that’s easy to recoup. 

Message 41 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah ok, I’m confusing it I guess. Crap - still certainly a strong card that I’m happy for. Restaurant percentage would make it even better.
Message 42 of 45
HindSight_20_20
Frequent Contributor

You've been woring on this for a while! Congratulations on a huge chapter!!

Goal Score: EX 700|TU 700|EQ700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

HiltonHonors AMEX 2K | Amazon Store CC $800 | Bed Bath & Beyond 2K | Lowes CC 11K | Cap 1 Secured $500 | Cap 1 Plat $300 | Cap 1 Savor 1K |Citi Secured $200 | Target $500 | Kohl's $1K | Truist Cashback 4.5K | Penfed Power Cash Back 3.5K |Apple Pay CC 3K | Venmo Sig Visa 7.5K | SECU 13.5K | Bragg Mutual FCU 10K | Best Buy Citi Visa $2.5K | DiscoverIT CB 11.5K
Message 43 of 45
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats D! My 5yr 1 month is coming. Cant wait!

Message 44 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

FireMedic that is awesome - I’m happy for you that you’re getting close to eligibility. Knock it outta the park!
Message 45 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.