Moderator Emeritus

Re: Yet another Navy CLI...

Nice, grats on the newest increase Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@tbque wrote:

Decided what the heck and asked for a CLI on my 3rd NFCU card and was given another $2,500 increase. Thus, Navy has given me a total of $7,500 over the course of a few days. Not a whole lot but I'll happily take it as it pushed me over $100k in TCL!

A know your jaded when a cli from Navy is " just" a just and $7500 isnt alotSmiley Wink

Im sorry, in my book thats pretty good and going off past experience , im guessing sp too. 

Just another congrats😉

Message 12 of 24
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

You've done pretty well lately. Congrats on the CLI and reaching 100K TCL, quite impressive!

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 13 of 24
tbque
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit Yeah, when you put it into perspective $7,500 is a nice bump and I'm grateful for everything they've given me. Literally grateful! 🙂

Message 14 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@tbque wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit Yeah, when you put it into perspective $7,500 is a nice bump and I'm grateful for everything they've given me. Literally grateful! 🙂

Yeah didnt want to come off rude ir snything lol. Just have to remember many lenders arent giving squat and it could $100 increases like Cap One.  Heck even some complain about the Navy Covid 4k , since many were used to the big instant gratification increases . Not me, i will never look a gift horse in its mouth

I put in 2 cli requests with Navy , honestly shouldnt get any more but if i do i think im done with credit lol. Too many denials and dti issues to keep playing the gameSmiley Wink.  Navy is above all in my book in they treat ( would say all but i know some have issues) most members like they really are part of the team, poor or rich.  Lol sorry bout the " rant" , might not be able to laterSmiley Wink

Enjoy your increasesSmiley Happy and 100k Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tbque wrote:

Decided what the heck and asked for a CLI on my 3rd NFCU card and was given another $2,500 increase. Thus, Navy has given me a total of $7,500 over the course of a few days. Not a whole lot but I'll happily take it as it pushed me over $100k in TCL!

Sweet! Congratulations on your CLI and especially for getting to over $100K TCL!!! 🥳🥳🥳

Message 16 of 24
kittycreditmeow
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on the NFCU CLI! 🙂

Message 17 of 24
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your NFCU CLI!

|  
Message 18 of 24
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the Navy luv!

Message 19 of 24
Demented1
Established Contributor

Outstanding news @tbque, congrats on your CLI and joining the $100k Club…enjoy the added leverage! Smiley Wink

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.