cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet another Navy Federal love story...

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Contributor

Yet another Navy Federal love story...

Hello everybody,

I started out with a Go Rewards in March of 2018 that had a $3,900 CL. Picked up the Cash Rewards in June of 2018 with a $15,000 CL and got a CLI on the Go Rewards to $10,900. Picked up the Flagship in September with a $20,000 CL and got a CLI on the Cash Rewards to $25,000. Got a CLI on the Flagship to $25,000 and the Go Rewards to $17,000 in December. Got a CLI on the Cash Rewards to $30,000 in March.

Fast forward to today. Wasn't sure when I last asked for a CLI on the Go Rewards, and had planned to go for it in early July. Something told me to do it today. Asked for $25,000. Instant approval.

This now leaves me with the following:

Go Rewards $25,000 SL

Cash Rewards $30,000 SL

Flagship Rewards $25,000 SL

TU Fico 9: 766. No indication of a pull yet, but honestly, who cares? Income: $300,000.

I'm enjoying my morning so far. Smiley Happy

Yes, the spade is back!
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Yet another Navy Federal love story...

Grats to your success.
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 2 of 15
Regular Contributor

Wow that's great progress right there ! Congrats ! , I cant wait to apply with nfcu after I'm done doing the mortgage process.

Message 3 of 15
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats!
EX 759 EQ 774 TU 753

Message 4 of 15
Established Contributor

Those are some great CL's! Congrats!!
Message 5 of 15
Senior Contributor

"Yet another Navy Federal love story.."

Congrats!!

Message 6 of 15
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Grats BizzySmiley Happy Next up ... I💓 Navy Federal tattoo 😄
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 7 of 15

Congrats.. You are offically at your unsecure CC limit exposure with NFCU now.. Nothing else to accomplish with them

Message 8 of 15
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Lol, sorry @CreditCuriosity, see above postSmiley Wink. Only question is does Bizzo go grey or colorSmiley Wink
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 9 of 15
Valued Contributor

BOOM !!!...You...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

BIG CONGRATS  on your LEGENDARY  NFCU journey from $3,900 SL to $80,000 TCL in 15 months - That's how it's DONE!!!

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $12.2K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $12.5K | Discover $15.5K | OpenSky $300 BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) | BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K |
Apple Card MC $6K | NFCU cashRewards $1K
TCL - 114K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.