Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yikes, two Citi SP CLI's

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yikes, two Citi SP CLI's

Five months ago I got the message for a SP CLI on my Double Cash and Prestige.  DC was disappointing.  $5,000 to $6,300.  Prestige however went from $12,500 - $18,500.  In July I applied and was approved for the AA card (closed two years ago) and got a SL of $20,500 so was surprised when I got the SP notification for Prestige and Double Cash but went for it.  DC went from $6,300 to $10,300 (amazed) and Prestige went from $18,500 to $25,000.  Have had Citi cards off and on since 1999 but doi not bank with them.  I have good usage on the cards but am carrying a 0% balance transfer on the Prestige of $10,000.  Charged $8,500, mostly business expenses on AA last month to get the spend out of the way for bonus.  Happy overall with Citi.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Yikes, two Citi SP CLI's

congrats! I wish they had a useful product for me but so far I've just been stacking up slow 6 month SP CLI's on the DC (pc'd from TYp).  But hey a SP CLI is always welcome, right? Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.