cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You Down With CSP? Yeah You Know Me!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: You Down With CSP? Yeah You Know Me!

The pull there was a week later after I got the card activated. They didn't do a 2nd hard pull it seems as there is only 1 pull on my EX report. 

Message 11 of 21
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@Justagirl73 wrote:

Nice op! When I saw the title, I thought you were AJC!  Lol

ME TOO Smiley Happy LOL LOL LOL LOL

CONGRATS OP Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!

Congrats on the CSP, I hope you're enjoying it. I'm sitting here waiting impatiently for mine to arrive. Set to be delivered sometime tomorrow. 

As for the APR, you should've asked the CSR to see if you qualify for a lower APR when they approved you for a credit line increase. 

Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So thanks to all the help and info in this forum I went from being in heavy credit card debt to being approved for a Chase Sapphire Preferred! 

I applied via an invite from forum member ram8704 and was instantly approved for $7500 and was able to call in during my activation and get it pushed up to $9000. They did mention they would have to pull another fresh report to do this. I haven't seen the alert yet for that INQ, but I'll update if I see it hit my report.  APR is 23.99 (originally was 23.74% but the prime rate went up.) I PIF via statement balance. 

Let me know if you guys have any questions I may not have answered here.

Congrats on the approval and SLI!  

What's the deal with the invite?  Does it increase one's chances?  Either way, I'm down with the OP!

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Isn't that like going and charging up $10,000 worth of goods and not paying the bill?  Chase Sapphire's Property?

Is Chase down with IIB?  

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

The pull there was a week later after I got the card activated. They didn't do a 2nd hard pull it seems as there is only 1 pull on my EX report. 

More than likely the 2nd pull is on EQ

Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So thanks to all the help and info in this forum I went from being in heavy credit card debt to being approved for a Chase Sapphire Preferred! 

I applied via an invite from forum member ram8704 and was instantly approved for $7500 and was able to call in during my activation and get it pushed up to $9000. They did mention they would have to pull another fresh report to do this. I haven't seen the alert yet for that INQ, but I'll update if I see it hit my report.  APR is 23.99 (originally was 23.74% but the prime rate went up.) I PIF via statement balance. 

Let me know if you guys have any questions I may not have answered here.

Congrats on the approval and SLI!  

What's the deal with the invite?  Does it increase one's chances?  Either way, I'm down with the OP!

No it does not increase your chances of approval.  Additionally and this is not directed at you personally, but it is against forum rules to provide links for the purpose of a referral for a credit card application. This includes private messages.

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

It hasn't hit yet and it's been awhile. I would have gotten an alert by now if they did. I'll give it to the end of the month and report back if anything shows up.

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know ram8704 IRL so we didn't do anything that would go against forum rules. 

Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I know ram8704 IRL so we didn't do anything that would go against forum rules. 

Ok, thank you for the info.  Just wanted to make sure everyone knows those rules.

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.