cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amex blue cash approval

Highlighted
Contributor

amex blue cash approval

Hello everyone I am new to the community but I was just approved for 2k AMEX blue cash!!!!! I plan on getting that raised up to my discover and paypal limits around 7.5k! does anyone have any advice ?





16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: amex blue cash approval

Congrats and welcome 2 the forum, the Amex, and the Discover families...
I think the 61 day wait for CLi is in effect...use the search feature cuz there is boatloads of info on Amex CLIs here on site..
Best Wishes on your credit journey !!!!!!!!
Message 2 of 17
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: amex blue cash approval

Thank you. Also i am trying to figure out how to post those images on my signature. I followed the directions from a link in the community but I get confused as to what goes into quotations and where does that html code that someone originally provided goes. can you help me?





Message 3 of 17
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: amex blue cash approval


@Darkknight06 wrote:

Thank you. Also i am trying to figure out how to post those images on my signature. I followed the directions from a link in the community but I get confused as to what goes into quotations and where does that html code that someone originally provided goes. can you help me?


Here is a thread on American Express CLI. http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Amex-3x-CLI-Question/m-p/4251617#M1210523 Here is one for you sigiture. http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/td...
FICO 8 Scores Eq 821 Ex 820 TU 841, 210K Available CL, 1% Util


Message 4 of 17
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: amex blue cash approval


@Darkknight06 wrote:

Hello everyone I am new to the community but I was just approved for 2k AMEX blue cash!!!!! I plan on getting that raised up to my discover and paypal limits around 7.5k! does anyone have any advice ?


Congratulations On Your Approval!...Thanks For Sharing.Smiley Tongue

Smiley Happy (BANK OF AMERiCA CA$H REWARD$ ViSA SiGNATURE) (CHASE AMAZON ViSA SiGNATURE) (CAPiTAL ONE QUiCKSiLVER ViSA SiGNATURE) (CiTi DOUBLE CA$H WORLD MASTERCARD) (BARCLAYCARD UPROMiSE WORLD MASTERCARD) (SYNCHRONY MARVEL MASTERCARD) (AMERiCAN EXPRESS BLUE CA$H EVERYDAY) (DiSCOVER iT NHL)
Message 5 of 17
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: amex blue cash approval


@Darkknight06 wrote:

Thank you. Also i am trying to figure out how to post those images on my signature. I followed the directions from a link in the community but I get confused as to what goes into quotations and where does that html code that someone originally provided goes. can you help me?


You have to be at the rank of Member before that ability is enabled.

Message 6 of 17
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: amex blue cash approval


Congrats on the approval! 

Message 7 of 17
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: amex blue cash approval

how do you get to rank of member? do you just bide your time or is it due to how many posts etc that you add?





Message 8 of 17
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: amex blue cash approval


@Darkknight06 wrote:

how do you get to rank of member? do you just bide your time or is it due to how many posts etc that you add?


The forum uses a top secret algorithm known only to Gandalf and a couple over-caffeinated geeks hunkered in a poorly lit corner of the MyFico basement. But, it doesn't take long to get there.

Message 9 of 17
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: amex blue cash approval

Congratulations!!!  

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.