...and back to the garden I go!

tag
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: ...and back to the garden I go!

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

*coughs* I prefer the escape tunnel...

Ewww it's so dirty in there.  I love how this can still totally be on-topic since garden is right there in the title of the thread.  Smiley Wink

Play in the dirt, get a HP! We all have fun down there! 🎈

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 11 of 23
Cherekas
Frequent Contributor

Way to go! I'm shooting for the $100k club as well but with my current accounts. I'm already at $77k and with my new Amex accounts (havent had them 6 mos yet) I'm sure I can get there soon. I have mostly all the cards I want/need, 2017 was great credit wise. So now I'll just garden what I have and grow my limits. 

Score: F8 EQ 609, EX 597, TU 614 (1/17) Current Score: F8 EQ 701, EX 714, TU 689 (12/18)

Goal Score: 700+ across all 3--Gardening until May 2019
USAA Amex-USAA Rate Advantage VS- Amex Gold- Amex Delta Blue- Macys- NYC CC- Victoria's Secret- Cap 1 QS- NFCU CR- Care Credit- Firestone- Sams Club CC- Best Buy Visa- Paypal 2% MC

Total CL $96,300
Message 12 of 23
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@Cherekas wrote:

Way to go! I'm shooting for the $100k club as well but with my current accounts. I'm already at $77k and with my new Amex accounts (havent had them 6 mos yet) I'm sure I can get there soon. I have mostly all the cards I want/need, 2017 was great credit wise. So now I'll just garden what I have and grow my limits. 

I imagine that I'll hit the $100k mark later in 2018.  JUST opened the second card at NFCU, so I imagine it'll qualify for a CLI mid April or so.

Might try for the elusive 3rd Navy card later in the year...  I dunno.

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 13 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice job tcboSmiley Happy
Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, that is awesome.     Can you explain to me what a CLI is....  Can't seem to get one Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I hope to be there some day. I tried to hang out in the garden but got the boot for doing a SSL without a HP. I thought gradening was about not incurring HP's but I was wrong.

Gardening is about avoiding HPs and not opening new trade lines.  You are welcome back at any time.  We like to say that it's an open door policy, but as you can tell from certain people like @tcbofade and myself, it's sometimes more of a revolving door policy.

Smiley Sad  I feel so left out j/k.         I felt like the revolving door there for a few months lol

Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tcbofade wrote:

@Cherekas wrote:

I imagine that I'll hit the $100k mark later in 2018.  JUST opened the second card at NFCU, so I imagine it'll qualify for a CLI mid April or so.

Might try for the elusive 3rd Navy card later in the year...  I dunno.

I know all profiles are different, but its not that hard to get.  

Message 17 of 23
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats, that is awesome.     Can you explain to me what a CLI is....  Can't seem to get one Smiley Very Happy

...says the one with "NFCU x4, PenFed X3" in their signature line....  

PenFed doesn't like me a bit.

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tcbofade wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

...says the one with "NFCU x4, PenFed X3" in their signature line....  

PenFed doesn't like me a bit.

Lmao...   I've had one 2k CLI from navy and I've been with them 9 months.  NP to give me another card with a killer SL, but a CLI is like a unicorn...   Mythical creature, impossible to catch.   

Pen I had for almost 6 months before I asked them and its only a card and oloc with a low limt, and auto refi.    Nothing like all that navy has, in spite of barely a CLI ever.     Fico 9 has treated me well

Message 19 of 23
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

CLI = Credit Line Increase

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.