Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

barclays ring approved!!!

tag
jaeproc
Contributor

Re: barclays ring approved!!!

I believe so baller.  I was on barclays website and clicked on the ring card to read about it, their basically saying we have our own community and we come up with features/suggestions than we vote, and if we get enough votes that feature becomes reality. I can be wrong though hopefully this time next week I'll have everything downpack.

Message 21 of 28
baller4life
Super Contributor

Message 22 of 28
jaeproc
Contributor

Pretty interesting thanks for sharing.

Message 23 of 28
ticalc2014
New Contributor

Congrats on the approval! (You too baller!)

I wish I hadn't just used a ton of inquiries, and opened two new accounts with Barclay, or I would be applying tonight! I guess a little time in the garden will help me look better when I do choose to apply, assuming I can make it 6 months, or more. I guess I just have something to look forward to. Smiley Happy

:::: FICO scores: EX: 747 (7/25/14) ::: EQ: 766 (7/25/14) ::: TU: 761 (7/22/14)
Message 24 of 28
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yep waiting will be beneficial. I am sure I would have gotten a higher limit had I waited till accts and inqs aged more. That peer pressure will get you every time lol.
Message 25 of 28
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
Yep waiting will be beneficial. I am sure I would have gotten a higher limit had I waited till accts and inqs aged more. That peer pressure will get you every time lol.

My TU had nine hits when I apped for the ring. I used it heavy, and hit them for a CLI at month two, which they gave, and I hit them again at the tail of month four, and they gave again.

Message 26 of 28
jaeproc
Contributor

Hey bridges what was your starting credit limit? ..We're u instantly approved, or denied and approved on recon? Also were the cli auto or you requested?  Thanks for the info!!!!

Message 27 of 28
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats! on reeling in the Ring CC! Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.