Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chase FU approval one day after applying and got 30 days message

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

chase FU approval one day after applying and got 30 days message

I happend to apply for chase FU after being prequalified on its website yesterday. however, I were not approved instantly but got a 30day message for "futher review". 30 days seem be too long for me to wait. I then surfed around this forum to see what experiences people had with them in similar situations. Many people suggest that people with similar situations should wait till a mail arrives and act upon their decision. That is what held me back from calling its lending department. Today, 24 hours later, I decided to try calling the automated line to check how my app process is going, and I were surprisingly announced that my app has been approved with a CL of $3000. It looks like they have already made their final decision in hours, not 30 days haha. My current situation when I applied: my vantage ranges from 707-756 for 3 CB. they pulled my TU report which is the lowest, 707 on CK at the time. I have 2 inquiries on that report, one from chase on jan 2016, one from usbank on 08/01/17 due to unsecuring my secured card. 2 open accts, Usbank($300) and capone ($1100). I had also applied for Discover it card 1 week before applying for chase FU, and were approved for a Cl of $2000. My average age of credit is 2y8m. Im going to close my capone soon cuz its a secured card and I counldnt get it unsecured after several calls with them. Usbank platinum card is my oldest one. I am so excited with my 2 new cards coming into my wallet. yeah ^^.

And if anyone has successfully unsecured capone secured card which was opened in 2014 (mine was opened in dec 2014), then please share with me your experiences. Thank you so much in advance.^^

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: chase FU approval one day after applying and got 30 days message

Congrats on rapid fire Chase luvSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 3
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Re: chase FU approval one day after applying and got 30 days message

Congrats! Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.