Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

citi Loves me now

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

citi Loves me now

simplicity aprroved 4500 Smiley Very Happy

0% introductory APR for 21 months from date of first transfer when transfers are completed within 4 months from date of account opening.

After that your APR will be 13.49%. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.

So far from citi

Home depo

Bestbuy

Simplicity

How many of citi can you have? I had 5 offers from them.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: citi Loves me now

@Anonymous wrote:

0% introductory APR for 21 months from date of first transfer when transfers are completed within 4 months from date of account opening.

After that your APR will be 13.49%. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.

So far from citi

Home depo

Bestbuy

Simplicity

Congratulations!

Any bank could love you today and then at the stroke of midnight CDL you. No such thing as a bank having loyalty and love for anyone.

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So far from citi

Home depo

Bestbuy

Simplicity

Congratulations!

Any bank could love you today and then at the stroke of midnight CDL you. No such thing as a bank having loyalty and love for anyone.

Thanks! 

Yep, Barclay hated me in november CLD me. Only bank to do it so far, but in novermber AMEX, and some others, gave me Auto CLI's in the same month. They are gone now, recieved more in auto CLI and new credit than what they CLD me by. 

Message 3 of 16
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats 

BTW the APR will probably be raised due to the recent hike by the feds but still a good APR

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 16
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats 

Do you know if they pulled EX?

Thanks

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't get an alert yet. I'll post when I get it and let you know with data points.
Message 6 of 16
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 16
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Those current scores in signature?  Any baddies or just high utilization?

Needless to say nice approval and a nice apr as well..

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Those current scores in signature?  Any baddies or just high utilization?

Needless to say nice approval and a nice apr as well..

Yes those are current, they fluctuate some but not by much TU is the worst that fluctuates. Current is EX 681 TU 675 EQ 676

yes I have baddies depends on what report

EX

1 PR BK in 10/07, 4 CO from 2012, 8  (30) day lates on a truck loan from 2012/2013

TU

2 PR BK in 10/07, tax lein in 2007, 4 CO from 2012, 8 (30) day lates on truck lon 2012/2013

EQ

0 PR, 4 CO from 2012, 8 (30) day lates on a truck loan 2012/2013, 1 medical collection from 2012. 

Most of my inquires are now over a year, so my fico only shows those but they are higher i'll do 1yr/2yr break down for INQ. I had a report I printed prior to applying for those cards. 

Inquires 

EX

8/20

TU

9/27

EQ

4/11

Low utilization 296k in avalable credit less than 10% UTI 

My guess is they pulled EQ. and yes I was real shocked woth the APR and being pre approved for 5 of their cards, the highest was the airlines card at 16.49. The rest had the same APR as the simplicity. I didnt do the DC because my DW has the DC so it would be redundant to have 2 and hers is still on the 0 APR until october which I'm an AU on. So i figured Id do the Simplicity with the 0 % and APR and hold off on the DC and grab that when her's runs out.  Her DC hasnt grown at all in way of CLI and we do PIF on that, we put all out christmas spending on it this year because of the 0 APR. I'm hoping the Simplicity will have some better growth to it. 

Also will add

HIghest CL is 30k, Next highest 20k Amex, have a few that are 10k plus SL that all started a low SL and have grown over time. 

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

True Donny10...I know that all too well...over 12 years and Citi knows no loyalty when it comes to credit cards, only their banking package at times.

Congrats Op
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.