Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

citi dc & chase amazon

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

citi dc & chase amazon

i wanted a foot in the door with these 2 companies so I applied today for the citi dc and chase amazon and was approved for both Smiley Happy 

Citi DC 3400 sl 19.49

Amazon 5000 sl 19.99

I don't carry balances, so I don't care about the apr... but i hope to have them reduced with time. 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: citi dc & chase amazon

Congrats on the 2 approvals!  Sending you a PM now as I've got some questions for you.

Message 2 of 10
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on BOTH these new and good approvals!!

Message 3 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Very nice, id say above average sl's. Well doneSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 10
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Absolutely DO NOT FORGET to in 6 months to also when getting that first SP CLI with Citi also request an APR REDUCTION because they do those things too Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 10
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

i wanted a foot in the door with these 2 companies so I applied today for the citi dc and chase amazon and was approved for both Smiley Happy 

Citi DC 3400 sl 19.49

Amazon 5000 sl 19.99

I don't carry balances, so I don't care about the apr... but i hope to have them reduced with time. 

Congrats. That's a very decent approval on both cards. The Citi card will grow with SP CLI's, and the Chase Amazon might actually have a higher limit than they approved you for. Several forum members have been approved for $5,000 but received cards with higher limits. 

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DeeBee78 wrote:

Congrats. That's a very decent approval on both cards. The Citi card will grow with SP CLI's, and the Chase Amazon might actually have a higher limit than they approved you for. Several forum members have been approved for $5,000 but received cards with higher limits. 

Thanks. Yea, i've noticed that. I'll be sure to update this thread with the actual sl should it be higher. 

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, the sl is $7,000, not 5000. 

Message 8 of 10
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yep, the sl is $7,000, not 5000. 

Double congrats Smiley Happy My approval was $5K, but no secret bonus when the card arrived- still $5K

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats the two new additions to your credit profile! Enjoy! 

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.