Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

comenity robo call

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

comenity robo call

Had my Boston store card for just about a year, started at $500. Of course no Luv button but at About 6 month point got an auto $250 cli (now $750). now fast foward to one year mark. Decided I would call in regradless of in person or automated.

Outcome:

$750 current(3/13/17)

Then 47 robo requests

Now $10,150

Probably could have kept going but I feel that's more than enough for the small purchases I make every few months. ($150)

Guess it's all about how long you wait to ask. Have a few other comenity cards and the gave me one or none.

So hold out and beef up the card you can really use. Don't need 10k with Boston Store but my cc UTi will drop mega %.

Some day soon I will break the 700's been super close for months. maybe now when it reports.

YMMV as I have read very different outcomes. Best to ride that **bleep** out till it can age a bit.

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
peghede
Valued Contributor

Re: comenity robo call

Congrats on your cli  ,i got mine 6 month mark give me out 9k , 31 days later $600 more .im currently $11900.

Message 2 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Dang robo lady gonna need a tune up mad quickSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hopefully that doesn't end up being 47 EX pulls. More and more people reporting getting HPs from Comenity, especially using Robolady
Message 4 of 22
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hopefully that doesn't end up being 47 EX pulls. More and more people reporting getting HPs from Comenity, especially using Robolady

Smiley LOL

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 5 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Robo lady won't even let me check my balance on the phone, she just sends me to a live agent Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lowkey, then shes an imposter, send her to Op's lab, she'll get a tune upSmiley Wink
Message 7 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol AJC you're too funny!
Message 8 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lowkey, then shes an imposter, send her to Op's lab, she'll get a tune upSmiley Wink

Robot Very Happy

Message 9 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

As for inquiries

Well I get instant updates on any inquires to all my reports. And i can assure you all that I have NIL from Comenity.

When I purchased my new vechicle last month, my phone blew up before I even signed the papers. Guess its money well spent to have your reports monitored.

In 3 months I will attempt to wear out the robo lady again on a different card.

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.