Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

coscto citi approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: coscto citi approval

@Anonymous wrote:
So i got approved for the costco citi rewards card today. I started my adventure to repair my credit last summer paying off 2 old debts negotiating a pfd on them. But once i paid them i waited and my score rose to to the mid 600s on all 3 cra's. When my credit score got there another collection popped up and kept reporting every month for the update and it dropped me 70 points. I have 2 charge offs currently and they wont budge for a pfd one is kay jewelers they sold and cant except payment and said they will only report accurate info. The other is frontier which is funny because i called they couldnt find anything on my social security but could with an account number. The lady said that they ovdrcharged me anyways and put a credit of 250 on the account and said i only owe 120 and would update my account to pif. But its charged off already and i talked to a morgage broker he said leave it alone dont touch it so im kinda confused on to why not to. I also paid off my last collection that was open from security credit services. I am an authorized user on my wife's discover and she has a 5500 limit which was maxed out i paid that down to $200 and in my name i have 1 secured capital one card that my limit has been raised so its $600 now and due for another cli they told me and i have an unsecured for $500 that i got about 4 months ago. I make the monthly payment and keep themat about 10 percent usage.

So that being said today my tu is 613 eq 631 exp 658.

When i applied i got the needs durther information contact them to get immediate decision. The next morning i got an email and a text from them for the same thing so i called. The lady i spoke with said i made a mistake on my wages putting 7500 instead of 75000 which i was lowballing not including wifes income or overtime. She put me on hold came back and said i was approved for $2000. I was in shock because i have always been rejected for good cards so it goes to show with a little patience and determination you can get the credit cards you want and dont give up if you gst thst needs further info call and see whats the worst they can say no.

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Cat Very Happy

Message 11 of 16
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval.

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you guys and super_al you are welcomr fir me sharing it is the least i could do i am so thankful for everyones help and support here. I have spent countless hours reading posts on here and it feels good being able to finally share a success story
Message 13 of 16
Grafton88
Established Contributor

Congrats on your new card and good luck on your credit repair.  I have found that hard work usually pays dividends in the end.

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grafton88 that is the 100 percent correct and thank you also
Message 15 of 16
greent
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations! I feel the same way. I recently started getting good cards like Discover, Amex, Cosco Visa etc. With a little patience it's possible.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.