Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discover card and amex bcp

tag
swpopham
Established Contributor

Re: discover card and amex bcp

Recieved welcome emails today, both cards were at the lowest apr listed online. I hope to never have to carry a balance again but you never know when stuff happens. I think discover was 14.49%, I am going to try the CLI button on amex when the cards come in and if it says no, then ill try in 61 days. Ill update everyone.

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats
Message 12 of 18
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the two new cards!

Message 13 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on both approvals @swpopham

Out of curiosity, how many AmEx revolvers do you currently have and are the CLs fairly high on them?

Message 14 of 18
swpopham
Established Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

Congrats on both approvals @swpopham

Out of curiosity, how many AmEx revolvers do you currently have and are the CLs fairly high on them?

No revolvers, except this new one. Just a platinum card that sees 8-12k a month thru it. 

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a good data point . Makes me wonder if it's actually better to have more utilization in the month leading up to filling out apps in order to get higher limits, then go AZEO after getting approved. Anyone have thoughts on this?
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats,, you will enjoy your disco its my go to card

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

That’s still two excellent cards that can quickly become monsters with your profile. Congrats!
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.