Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discover unsecure+cli

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

discover unsecure+cli

I'm so happy, after my 7th statement i was a little bummed because i didn't unsecure. So i was like whatever we'll get em next time. But i look at my email today and got the email that they were sending my security deposit back! i got so happy, then decided why not try to get a cli from the 200 so i called and she originally said the systems usually go down until 2am for maintenance. Then i guess she refreshed the page and asked me a couple questions and told me i could get a 1000 dollar increase which to me (being 18 y/o part time job) was crazy and i accepted. what a great day lol. I love discover such great customer service.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: discover unsecure+cli

Congrats! Usually there is more on the table. Go online and hit the CLI button (it's not a hard pull don't worry) and usually there is a bit left of your increase. For instance... when I graduated I got a $750 CLI and then went and hit the button and got another $500.

Congrats again! Discover is the best!
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah i just tried and got declined i think i maxed it out with my income. I more than happy with a 1200 though.Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!! Glad you unsecured! And great CLI!! Discover is awesome!

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! That is a nice milestone, and a very nice CLI. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!! I basically just posted the same thread lol
Message 6 of 10
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats on the graduation! Always a great feeling!
Message 7 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol Cpt! Thought i did i double take as both posts ARE eerily similarSmiley Wink. Is there perhsps a dab of Discover mojo in the air this evening? Smiley Wink
Message 8 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats op for getting a Disco at 18!. Your on the pathSmiley Happy
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks guys!
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.