Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay MC Approval - Low SL?

tag
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Re: eBay MC Approval - Low SL?

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Tell them you have the Tday Blues and need to cure your woes by spreeing on ebay tomorrowSmiley Wink

Congrats on the approval, and I agree with this !

Message 11 of 22
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats and eBay use doesnt mean much. happy Thanksgiving!

Message 12 of 22
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Honestly just call Credit Solutions - the overseas number. The worst they can say is no. 

Yes, this was my mo until the ebay mc. The first time I called, at activation, they claimed my phone numbers could not be verified. I was surprised because amazon and  lowes have no problem authenticating my cell phone but whatever. Later learned this meant system blocked.

Last month, paypal mc magically had an issue verifying my cell phone for a text code but it went through with my home phone with robocall. On this call my account received a CLI but it had a hard stop at 10k (went from 8-10k). There's a method to their madness.

So this time with ebay, I am going to follow the method used that earned a positive early result, robolady. Also, call from your cell phone and have your home phone nearby just in case the system has to send you a verification code by robocall.  IME after your card receives the first CLI, timing may vary but you are usually golden for every 3-4mos unitl you reach your cap. Of course, YMMV. GL!

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 13 of 22
tussking
Established Contributor

On the phone with Synch overseas they did a SP and said "Sorry we cannot increase you at this time."

Discharged BK7 - 7.16.15
Current Fico8 - (8.2022) EX - 744/EQ - 728/TU - 740
Message 14 of 22
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@tussking wrote:

On the phone with Synch overseas they did a SP and said "Sorry we cannot increase you at this time."

Yep, didn't think that would work. Sorry OP. Tried to convey that in my posts but the message didn't seem to get through properly.  I'm going to try the automated system at my 3 month mark and wIll report back. 

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 15 of 22
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

@tussking wrote:

Based on my experience and threads here, Synch majors require 6 months for most accounts.

Congrats! It will grow.

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Tell them you have the Tday Blues and need to cure your woes by spreeing on ebay tomorrowSmiley Wink

*calls credit solutions*

hey guys, i just wanted to make my monthly request to ensure my shredder is still working. can you please send me the 7-10 letter again? thanks.

Message 17 of 22
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 18 of 22
Emierja99
Contributor

At least you can continue the same behavior for the next several months and then pop the CLI question, and hopefully, you'll get some luv. Especially if it will benefit you in some way. Congrats on your approval!

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.