Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Mastercard approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

eBay Mastercard approval!

Hi! New here! Smiley Happy

I've been working on building my credit for the past year....I'm getting there! I was just approved for the eBay Mastercard with a credit limit of $300. I was hoping for more since I was just approved 2 weeks ago for the Discover It with a limit of $5200. But anyways, is there a certain amount of time I should wait until I request an increase for the eBay card? And how do I go about doing so?! Thanks for all the help!!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: eBay Mastercard approval!

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous Welcome To myFICO Forums and

Others will chime in about you're question on the eBay cardSmiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!

Message 3 of 5
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

21785i28A83A703392EAB8.gif

Message 4 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I've been working on building my credit for the past year....I'm getting there! I was just approved for the eBay Mastercard with a credit limit of $300. I was hoping for more since I was just approved 2 weeks ago for the Discover It with a limit of $5200. But anyways, is there a certain amount of time I should wait until I request an increase for the eBay card? And how do I go about doing so?! Thanks for all the help!!

Grats on the approval. As soon as you get it you can call Synchrony Credit Solutions and see about an increase, ask for what you want, if its denied try again in 3 months after some responsible usage. Welcome to myFico Smiley Happy

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Backdoor-Numbers/m-p/408066

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.