Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ending the year on a wealthy note!

tag
restdani
New Contributor

ending the year on a wealthy note!

So i saw a few posts regarding the new Uber visa card. i had an existing account with Barclays which was the cash rewards MC from two years ago (that is no longer existent) and so i thought i should give it a go. instant approval for 4,400! i was in shock considering my INQ & new accounts. since i wasn’t using my rewards card much, i closed it out and transferred that credit line to my new UBER card. can’t wait for it to come in the mail!

but wait...

i called nordstrom credit services to inquire about my available notes and first thing i heat was the automated service saying “congratulations, you have received a credit line increase to 15k”!!!! i am floored bc just a few months ago i was given 2x increase on my card. i guess TD bank is feeling generous this season. ;-)

safe to say i’m good on new credit for the next two years at least haha.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: ending the year on a wealthy note!

Congratulations on your new Uber card and your CLI! Would you share your data points? Thanks!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow. Now that's a bump.. Congrats

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on both!! I see that UBER card everytime I use the app and it is tempting.

Message 4 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

UBERLICIOUSSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.